Modifying mod_strip to no longer move the active tab

jonyfive

Aug 7, 2014, 11:36:53 AM8/7/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've been looking for a while now at mod_strip's strip_c.js in an attempt to modify it so that the active tab is no longer positioned to be the first tab upon becoming the active tab. I could see where this would be useful feature for others but it's a very unexpected change for me personally. I can just use my trackpad to swipe to the right if I wanted to view a tab that's out of screen view.

I can see that the tabs are ordered in the tabs_order array, but nothing I've tried so far does anything except cause no tabs to display, or cause the tabs to all display laid on top of each other in the first tab position.

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to how I'd achieve this? Thanks!

Stanislas Polu

Aug 15, 2014, 6:37:21 AM8/15/14
to jonyfive, breac...@googlegroups.com

You should modify this: