Where to download?

Daniel Lim

Jul 19, 2014, 5:31:00 AM7/19/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
Where can I download this? Is it available for Windows?

Christopher Bray

Jul 19, 2014, 4:38:10 PM7/19/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel,

Unfortunately Breach isn't available for Windows just yet. But there is a topic on GitHub where many people have expressed their desire to have a Windows version (here), so I would assume one is on the roadmap. At the moment Breach only supports Mac and (I think) Linux.

Renat Rafikov

Jul 21, 2014, 3:28:54 AM7/21/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
I didn't get it that Windows isn't supported from the landing page. It would be helpful to add a sort of disclaimer with information like "Windows will be supported soon", so that it will be clear from the first sight - Windows users are not used to check if their platform is supported.

Christopher Bray

Jul 21, 2014, 4:33:02 AM7/21/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
Fair enough, it's an Alpha version at the moment so you can forgive the creator from not supporting all platforms out of the box, he probably only works on a Mac. If you use GitHub you could open an issue to see if we can get a message on the website that states what browsers are supported :).