scrolldown error

Matic Zavadlal

Jul 12, 2014, 1:50:14 PM7/12/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
hy im having problems when i scroll down on my mac inside breach that everything turns white. later i cant do really much anywhere. i am using macbook pro (late 2013 ... if that matters) i have preinstalled Yosemite OS X (10.10 - 3rd). it is same from the very beginning so i think i haven't done anything what could produce that error. thanks if anyone finds the solution.

Yann Person

Jul 13, 2014, 5:55:26 PM7/13/14
to breac...@googlegroups.com
I think it's a Yosemite issue. I reproduced the same error on Yosemite but was unable to reproduce it on any other previous mac version.