https://t.co/mf2bJgWjBv

1 view

Patrick Haughton

Mar 15, 2022, 6:07:25 PM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I don’t think we’re trading him.

Kenneth Levy

Mar 15, 2022, 6:32:35 PM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I saw that and laughed

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 3:07 PM, Patrick Haughton <path...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don’t think we’re trading him.

sbarzilla

Mar 15, 2022, 7:29:14 PM3/15/22
to BRBAdmin
I guess that is the only really head scratching decision so far. All of the players they re-signed are meh. Most are to two year deals and it looks like they could easily cut each after this year and not  It's funny listening to 610. You would think Desmond King is the best guy since sliced bread. However, it's not a contract that angers me. So, as soon as you trade Watson and cut David Johnson (at the very least) then you have had a decent offseason. No, you aren't competing much next year, but no one really expected you to anyway.