Schedule 3/15 to 3/21

Matthew Weston

Mar 14, 2022, 8:10:52 PM3/14/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Here's the schedule for this week. We'll need some help covering the roster news. Let me know what you got going on:

TUESDAY 3/15

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 a.m.: Watson Rumors (Weston)

9 a.m.: Marcus Cannon Released (Weston)

10 a.m.: ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.: QB Tiers (Scott)

WEDNESDAY 3/16

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.:  ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.: ??? (???)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

THURSDAY 3/17

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m. ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.  BRB Groupthink (Weston)

FRIDAY 3/18

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: ??? (???)

12: ??? (Scott)

SATURDAY 3/19

TUNES: BFD

SUNDAY 3/20

MONDAY 3/21

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

Nick

Mar 14, 2022, 8:13:01 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Lock me in for Friday. Going to do a free agent signing recap.

Patrick Haughton

Mar 14, 2022, 8:17:08 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Put me down for Fan Service (or Servant of the Fans?) for Wednesday whenever. I should have a new chapter ready by then.

Tim McHale

Mar 14, 2022, 8:20:38 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend pre-writing the “Deshaun Traded” post.  It’s likely gonna happen this week.

Jeremy Brener

Mar 14, 2022, 8:27:20 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Do you want free agency threads too?

Mar 14, 2022, 8:33:37 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Scott Barzilla

Mar 14, 2022, 8:49:48 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hey, there are two of us, so is there any official way we are getting separated?

Sent from my iPad

Evan Willsmore

Mar 14, 2022, 9:04:57 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
My “Texans in the USFL” article can be done by  Friday. Might start working on a free agency piece for next week too once all the contracts are signed.

Matthew Weston

Mar 14, 2022, 9:50:09 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can prewrite the Watson article. My bad on forgetting the open threads in the schedule. Thanks Jeremy.

We can just call you new Nick if you want Nick.

Matthew Weston

Mar 14, 2022, 9:50:20 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
My bad I meant new Scott.

Jeremy Brener

Mar 14, 2022, 10:48:52 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Mike Bullock

Mar 15, 2022, 4:33:29 AM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Matt Double UnderScore, can you write a piece on the Texans new offensive line coach and what we can expect from that unit this year? (re: pain and embarrassment?)

Mike Bullock

Mar 15, 2022, 5:39:45 AM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Caserio roster building set for 10am.

Matthew Weston

Mar 15, 2022, 9:36:31 AM3/15/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
The OL coach couldn't coach a good OL in Jacksonville, got the job in Houston because he's friends with Lovie Smith. That's the entire article.

A.J. Cann is below average, and Justin Britt sucks. This team is never going to have a good offensive line ever again.

Matthew Weston

Mar 15, 2022, 10:06:47 AM3/15/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
I got the news from last night posted, along with the shell for the Watson trade.

Matthew Weston

Mar 15, 2022, 12:14:04 PM3/15/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
got the Collins news

Kenneth Levy

Mar 15, 2022, 1:53:21 PM3/15/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Matt - I wanted to reach out to a couple of the writers from either the Panthers or Saints sites to do a "let's make a deal" podcast with them for Watson. Would you be down to host it with me? Was thinking sometime next week. Could be used across both site's podcasts. If not I can host it or if anyone else wants to join in too and you send me the stream yard access.

Matthew Weston

Mar 15, 2022, 1:59:18 PM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I sent you an email back about this last month. I don’t have time but I can give you the Streamyard access and upload it.

sbarzilla

Mar 15, 2022, 7:06:20 PM3/15/22
to BRBAdmin
610 is reporting that the Texans are keeping Tunsil. Either they didn't like the offers they were getting or well, hell I don't know. I guess they are basically running everything back.

Matthew Weston

Mar 15, 2022, 8:45:44 PM3/15/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Does anyone have something for tomorrow?

Also, can I get some help posting roster news in the afternoon? I'm having to leave, and watch the giant baby on my own in the afternoons/evenings:

WEDNESDAY 3/16

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 a.m.: FA Day 3 Open Tread (Jeremy)

Various Roster Moves: Tunsil Cap Restructure, Tyrod Taylor, Desmond King, Pharoah Brown, Ogbo Okoronkwo (Weston)
9 a.m.:  ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.: Fan Service (Pat)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

Patrick Haughton

Mar 15, 2022, 9:56:53 PM3/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Fan Service is scheduled for tomorrow at noon.

Mike Bullock

Mar 16, 2022, 6:08:05 AM3/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Tankathon 2.0 set for 9am. Now with more Matt "Knower of Offensive Line Things" Weston quotes.

Matthew Weston

Mar 16, 2022, 8:35:17 PM3/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here’s the schedule for tomorrow:

Does anyone have something?

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 am: Various Roster Moves (Weston)

9 a.m. ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.  BRB Groupthink (Weston)

Mike Bullock

Mar 17, 2022, 5:49:11 AM3/17/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Sad secondary piece set for 9am

sbarzilla

Mar 17, 2022, 7:18:43 PM3/17/22
to BRBAdmin
I have another value of things post that just landed. Fit it in where you would like.

Matthew Weston

Mar 17, 2022, 8:40:19 PM3/17/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Sounds good new Scott. Here's what we have for tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to run the groupthink so I will tomorrow.

FRIDAY 3/18

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 am: Various Texans News (Weston)

9 a.m.: Groupthink (Weston)

Scott Martin

Mar 17, 2022, 10:13:48 PM3/17/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Totally Not Fake News returns for this week and in the queue.

Evan Willsmore

Mar 17, 2022, 11:17:50 PM3/17/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I have to push my USFL article back a few more days. Don’t like doing that but my grandma is in the ICU and my dad has flown out to see her. Kind of a sudden thing so just focused on my family right now.

Patrick Haughton

Mar 17, 2022, 11:19:31 PM3/17/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Do what you gotta do man, family is always more important. My thoughts to your grandma.

Matthew Weston

Mar 18, 2022, 10:54:36 AM3/18/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Don’t worry about it Evan. Your life is always more important than the website. Take as much time as you need.

Nick

Mar 18, 2022, 8:36:55 PM3/18/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I plan on writing something along the lines of “How Houston can rebuild after the Deshaun Watson trade”. Can have it done by Monday.

Matthew Weston

Mar 20, 2022, 5:25:28 PM3/20/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Does anyone have something for tomorrow?

MONDAY 3/21

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: ??? (???)

12 p.m.: How to rebuild Post Watson (Nick)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

Scott Barzilla

Mar 20, 2022, 7:39:37 PM3/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I have something sitting on the dashboard. Feel free to throw it in there whenever.

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Martin

Mar 20, 2022, 9:41:07 PM3/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Got an article in the queue (The Tragedy of Deshaun Watson in Houston). It can run whenever.

Would be nice to write a positive story about Houston pro sports at some point, no?

Patrick Haughton

Mar 20, 2022, 10:03:23 PM3/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Scott Martin

Mar 20, 2022, 10:12:00 PM3/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I know, a “positive Houston sports story” is an oxymoron, but a guy can dream, right?

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Weston

Mar 20, 2022, 10:24:32 PM3/20/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
I'll run yours for Tuesday (new) Scott. I have the newest roster moves, a grade the Watson article, and Nick and Scott's set up for tomorrow.

Also, can someone publish any roster news that may come up in the morning? I have to actually leave the house for work and won't be back until the afternoon.

Scott Barzilla

Mar 20, 2022, 11:19:12 PM3/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. Positive stories? Geez. Being a Houston fan this week was a real punch in the junk.

Sent from my iPhone

Kenneth Levy

Mar 21, 2022, 1:21:08 AM3/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Randall Bronn

Mar 21, 2022, 4:05:03 PM3/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Positive story? I tried my hand at it. It’s called “Well now what? Houston Texans edition. “ it’s ready to be edited and scheduled whenever you need

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2022, at 1:21 AM, 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin <brba...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 I’ll have an article for Tuesday Matt