Week 7 Bye: Schedule

Matthew Weston

Oct 16, 2017, 5:36:26 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's the schedule for the bye. Some of the stuff as usual won't be here. Let me know what you are working on.

TUESDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m. CDT:  ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  NFL Power Rankings Roundup (???)

2 p.m.:  Waiver Wire Watch (Sam)

5 p.m.:  Battle Red Radio 2045 (Weston/Geoff/Diehard Chris)

WEDNESDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:   ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

THURSDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  BRB Ministry At The Bye (Patrick)

4 p.m.:  Fantasy Flex (Sam)

7:15 p.m.:  Thursday Night Football Open Thread--Chiefs v. Raiders (???)

FRIDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

SATURDAY

8 a.m. CDT:  ???

10:45 a.m.:  College Football Viewing Party/Open Thread (???)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  S.N.O.T. (???)

SUNDAY

11 a.m.:  Fantasy Advice/Inactives (???)

11:45 a.m.:  Early Games Open Thread (???)

3 p.m.:  Late Afternoon Games Open Thread (???)

7:15 p.m.:  Sunday Night Football--Falcons v. Patriots (???)

MONDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  Bill O'Brien Press Conference Recap (???)

7:15 p.m.:  Monday Night Football Open Thread--Redskins v. Eagles (???)

Chris Watkins

Oct 16, 2017, 5:43:55 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Go ahead and put me down for a group think on Friday in my predictions slot.

Kelly Dent

Oct 16, 2017, 6:02:25 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Late Games for the win!!!

path...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 6:37:24 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Chris did you want to do what we did last year for the bye week where you write up questions for the MOI to answer?

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

path...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 6:38:08 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Let me get early games and SNF.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

Kenneth Levy

Oct 16, 2017, 7:22:47 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Ill get posts on Wednesday, Friday, and MNF thread.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Brett Kollmann

Oct 16, 2017, 8:00:34 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can throw a film room in tomorrow at 9AM since I didn't get it out last week (getting married in three weeks and I'm moving so my schedule has been a wee bit tight lately).

Matthew Weston

Oct 16, 2017, 8:13:19 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'm dumb and forgot about RZP tomorrow at 9. We can bump everything up a slot.

TUESDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.: RZP (Mike)

12 p.m. CDT:  Film Room (Brett)

2 p.m.:  NFL Power Rankings Roundup (???)

4 p.m.:  Waiver Wire Watch (Sam)

6 p.m.:  Battle Red Radio 2045 (Weston/Geoff/Diehard Chris)

WEDNESDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:   Fuller V TD Catch Film Room (Weston)

12 p.m.:  ??? (Kenneth)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

THURSDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Fantasy Football Murder Team (Weston)

12 p.m.:  BRB Ministry At The Bye (Patrick)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  Fantasy Flex (Sam)

7:15 p.m.:  Thursday Night Football Open Thread--Chiefs v. Raiders (Weston)

FRIDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)

12 p.m.:  Groupthink (Diehard Chris)

2 p.m.:  ??? (Kenneth)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

SATURDAY

8 a.m. CDT:  ???

10:45 a.m.:  College Football Viewing Party/Open Thread (Weston)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  S.N.O.T. (???)

SUNDAY

11 a.m.:  Fantasy Advice/Inactives (???)

11:45 a.m.:  Early Games Open Thread (Pat)

3 p.m.:  Late Afternoon Games Open Thread (Kelly)

7:15 p.m.:  Sunday Night Football--Falcons v. Patriots (Pat)

MONDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  Bill O'Brien Press Conference Recap (???)

7:15 p.m.:  Monday Night Football Open Thread--Redskins v. Eagles (???)

Tim McHale

Oct 16, 2017, 10:52:33 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Weston

Oct 16, 2017, 11:31:09 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I took care of it.

Matthew Weston

Oct 16, 2017, 11:32:04 PM10/16/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Can someone take care of Power Rankings for tomorrow?

Mike Bullock

Oct 17, 2017, 6:20:48 AM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Red headed step-child Zone Play set for 9am.

Chris Watkins

Oct 17, 2017, 9:42:49 AM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I only vaguely remember that!  But yeah I'm up for it.  Do you recall the tone of the questions?  Were they just straight Qs that you spun into comedy?

Jeremy Brener

Oct 17, 2017, 10:46:00 AM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'll do Power Rankings.

Luke Beggs

Oct 17, 2017, 12:49:59 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'll take College Football, TNF and S.N.O.T.

I'm also trying to get some time this week to write about Paul Richardson.

Matthew Weston

Oct 17, 2017, 1:15:24 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeremy.

I'm glad you were able to get power so soon Luke. We have the weather channel on at work all day, but they don't show anything that isn't AMURICAN. There was a few shots of Dublin and some big crashing waves, but nothing that actually showed what was going on.

Matthew Weston

Oct 17, 2017, 1:31:20 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Jeremy Power Rankings should have been for 2. Double check the schedule before posting things.

path...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2017, 3:18:25 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
@Chris:  As I recall it was similar to what we do with 5 questions for the BESFs.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

Chris Watkins

Oct 17, 2017, 3:21:51 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay I will send you an email with some questions.

Samantha Weaver

Oct 17, 2017, 6:11:07 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys I had a field trip for one of my classes today & haven't had a sec to do waivers but I'll have the normal one for Thursday!

Jeremy Brener

Oct 17, 2017, 6:47:40 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
My bad. The last time I read the schedule it was set for 12.

Matthew Weston

Oct 17, 2017, 10:40:42 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
WEDNESDAY

We still have two slots empty. I won't be around until 4 if any news breaks tomorrow. I'll be moving around at work.

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:   Fuller V TD Catch Film Room (Weston)

12 p.m.:  ??? (Kenneth)
2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

Brett Kollmann

Oct 17, 2017, 11:08:46 PM10/17/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I should be around for breaking news...ideally.

Kenneth Levy

Oct 18, 2017, 12:35:49 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
@Matt I kinda did something similar last week about Fuller's TDs.

Matthew Weston

Oct 18, 2017, 8:16:09 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Dammit I just read yours.

I was going to just breakdown the TD against the Browns, but ended up going through all of them once I saw he just ran through without being touched because of the play action. I'll still run it anyways. There's photos and behind views and I stayed up late.

Tim McHale

Oct 18, 2017, 10:52:12 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Luke Beggs

Oct 18, 2017, 10:54:22 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Yeah I'm 5 minutes from home. I'll take care of it when I get it.

Tim McHale

Oct 18, 2017, 10:55:50 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Luke.

Luke Beggs

Oct 18, 2017, 11:27:13 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
JJo post scheduled for 11.

Capt Ron

Oct 18, 2017, 11:28:58 AM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'm buried in an escalation meeting, but saw this article if anyone wants it for a post:  http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texans/article/Wes-Welker-sees-parallels-between-Deshaun-Watson-12285760.php?cmpid=twitter-premium

I'll try to work on the Captains Log later this afternoon once I"m out of this mess.

Capt Ron

Oct 18, 2017, 12:26:36 PM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
That article in summary: Welker sees similar traits of Tom Brady in Watson.  RAC quoted about players like Watt and Watson who have the “IT” factor.

Thanks, Luke.

Matthew Weston

Oct 18, 2017, 7:44:30 PM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Update for this week.

THURSDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Fantasy Football Murder Team (Weston)

12 p.m.:  BRB Ministry At The Bye (Patrick)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

4 p.m.:  Fantasy Flex (Sam)

7:15 p.m.:  Thursday Night Football Open Thread--Chiefs v. Raiders (Luke)

FRIDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)

12 p.m.:  Groupthink (Diehard Chris)

2 p.m.:  ??? (Kenneth)

4 p.m.:  ??? (???)

SATURDAY

8 a.m. CDT:  ???

10:45 a.m.:  College Football Viewing Party/Open Thread (Luke)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  S.N.O.T. (Luke)

SUNDAY

11 a.m.:  Fantasy Advice/Inactives (???)

11:45 a.m.:  Early Games Open Thread (Pat)

3 p.m.:  Late Afternoon Games Open Thread (Kelly)

7:15 p.m.:  Sunday Night Football--Falcons v. Patriots (Pat)

Thanks, Luke.

path...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2017, 8:45:52 PM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
The power is out at my house so I don't know if I'll get to the Ministry today.

Fuck today and everything that resembles it.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

Matthew Weston

Oct 18, 2017, 9:15:16 PM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Ahhh gotcha sorry to hear that Pat. Fuck playoff baseball.

Patrick Haughton

Oct 18, 2017, 11:39:13 PM10/18/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Power just got restored.  I might be able to put it together tonight after all.

path...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2017, 1:40:17 AM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Aaaaaaaaand power just went out again.  I'll have to finish it tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

Brett Kollmann

Oct 19, 2017, 2:40:28 AM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Did someone hit a power poll with their car or something?

Tim McHale

Oct 19, 2017, 10:00:18 AM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
This would be a good, quick post for someone today:

Matthew Weston

Oct 19, 2017, 10:24:04 AM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
If nobody else can I run it for 12.

Matthew Weston

Oct 19, 2017, 2:18:35 PM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody else have anything for today? I'm going to be busy over here until I get home around 4:30.

Brett Kollmann

Oct 19, 2017, 2:45:34 PM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I won't have anything until tomorrow

Brett Kollmann

Oct 19, 2017, 2:45:42 PM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
A film room, specifically.

Samantha Weaver

Oct 19, 2017, 5:33:43 PM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Set fantasy for 5pm today!!

Matthew Weston

Oct 19, 2017, 8:00:51 PM10/19/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Can we all be good friends and answer Diehard Chris's groupthink question? You can publish the film room at 4 tomorrow Brett. I'm going to try and write about David DeCastro tonight and his game last week against PIT. The bosses are out tomorrow and I feel like partying tonight.

FRIDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)

12 p.m.:  Groupthink (Diehard Chris)

2 p.m.:  ??? (Kenneth)

4 p.m.:  Film Room (Brett)

Patrick Haughton

Oct 20, 2017, 1:52:44 AM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I've got the MOI scheduled for 10 a.m. CDT tomorrow.  Move to whenever.

Also, as one of the questions is possibly controversial, could one or more of you take a look at that passage (you'll recognize it when you see it) and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Patrick Haughton

Oct 20, 2017, 1:55:01 AM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I mean the last thing we need on a bye week is a potential blog shitstorm.

Mike Bullock

Oct 20, 2017, 5:58:00 AM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Glory to Mother Houston! Death to the Blogsurrectionists!

Matthew Weston

Oct 20, 2017, 8:29:55 AM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I read the post, and I loved it.
I didn't see anything wrong with the question. There's only one answer to it for the MOI.
I moved it to 12 to give everyone more time to answer Chris's question.

FRIDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)

12 p.m.:  MOI (Pat)

2 p.m.:  Groupthink (Diehard Chris)

3 p.m. ??? (Kenneth)

4 p.m.:  Film Room (Brett)

Chris Watkins

Oct 20, 2017, 2:29:37 PM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Group Think scheduled for 2PM.  Pat - well done on MOI - hahaha

path...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2017, 4:34:08 PM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'm listening to Arian Foster's podcast.  I'll give a review when I get through it.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

path...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2017, 4:35:54 PM10/20/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Titans Chris and Matt.  I couldn't have done it without really good questions to work with.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+u...@googlegroups.com.

Matthew Weston

Patrick Haughton

Oct 22, 2017, 7:20:33 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
SNF scheduled for 7:15 p.m.

Matthew Weston

Oct 22, 2017, 9:31:57 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
This is what we have for tomorrow. Also, work notified me that I am going to be training all this week. I won't be able to post during the day and won't be off until 5. I'll still be around to write at night, but I can't do anything during the day. I maybe able to write more thing for tomorrow as well.

MONDAY

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)

9 a.m.:  Kareem Jackson Film Room (Weston)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

5 p.m.:  Bill O'Brien Press Conference Recap (???)

7:15 p.m.:  Monday Night Football Open Thread--Redskins v. Eagles (???)

Kenneth Levy

Oct 22, 2017, 9:54:11 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can take BOB Press Conference

Matthew Weston

Oct 22, 2017, 10:32:10 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kenneth.

Kenneth Levy

Oct 22, 2017, 10:55:27 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
We have a new Patriots conspiracy on our hands. FogGate. The Pats have been practicing in the fog and knew this was coming.

Patrick Haughton

Oct 22, 2017, 10:57:26 PM10/22/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
And unless Goodell suspends Brady for 10 games, he is utterly complicit in the conspiracy.

Matthew Weston

Oct 23, 2017, 12:36:20 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
lol
My big take aways from this week are: the Titans may actually be bad, the jetsweep has taken over the NFL, football is absurd after that Chicago v. Carolina game, I want to see Siemian benched, the Seahawks maybe back, and the Saints are a Superbowl contender.

Thanks Kenneth.

A film room, specifically.

Thanks, Luke.

[...]

Patrick Haughton

Oct 23, 2017, 12:37:44 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Re:  The Seahawks:  I saw the first half of that game, therefore I challenge this premise.

Matthew Weston

Oct 23, 2017, 12:40:30 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I just saw Pete Carrol strutting and that's all I needed to see.

Thanks Kenneth.

A film room, specifically.

Thanks, Luke.

Chris did you want to do what we did last year for the bye week where you write up questions for the MOI to answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn Oct 16, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Chris Watkins <contact...@gmail.com> wrote:Go ahead and put me down for a group think on Friday in my predictions slot.On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Matthew Weston <mbw...@gmail.com> wrote:Here's the schedule for the bye. Some of the stuff as usual won't be here. Let me know what you are working on. TUESDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m. CDT:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  NFL Power Rankings Roundup (???)2 p.m.:  Waiver Wire Watch (Sam)5 p.m.:  Battle Red Radio 2045 (Weston/Geoff/Diehard Chris)WEDNESDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:   ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)4 p.m.:  ??? (???)THURSDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  BRB Ministry At The Bye (Patrick)4 p.m.:  Fantasy Flex (Sam)7:15 p.m.:  Thursday Night Football Open Thread--Chiefs v. Raiders (???)FRIDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)4 p.m.:  ??? (???)SATURDAY8 a.m. CDT:  ???10:45 a.m.:  College Football Viewing Party/Open Thread (???)2 p.m.: ??? (???)5 p.m.:  S.N.O.T. (???)SUNDAY11 a.m.:  Fantasy Advice/Inactives (???)11:45 a.m.:  Early Games Open Thread (???)3 p.m.:  Late Afternoon Games Open Thread (???)7:15 p.m.:  Sunday Night Football--Falcons v. Patriots (???)MONDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)5 p.m.:  Bill O'Brien Press Conference Recap (???)7:15 p.m.:  Monday Night Football Open Thread--Redskins v. Eagles (???) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com.

Patrick Haughton

Oct 23, 2017, 12:41:35 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
He'd strut if the Hawks got their asses kicked by 40 points.  That's just Pete.

Matthew Weston

Oct 23, 2017, 12:47:39 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Well damn now I'm sad.

Thanks Kenneth.

A film room, specifically.

Thanks, Luke.

I only vaguely remember that!  But yeah I'm up for it.  Do you recall the tone of the questions?  Were they just straight Qs that you spun into comedy?On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 5:02 PM, <path...@gmail.com> wrote:Chris did you want to do what we did last year for the bye week where you write up questions for the MOI to answer?Sent from my iPhoneOn Oct 16, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Chris Watkins <contact...@gmail.com> wrote:Go ahead and put me down for a group think on Friday in my predictions slot.On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Matthew Weston <mbw...@gmail.com> wrote:Here's the schedule for the bye. Some of the stuff as usual won't be here. Let me know what you are working on. TUESDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m. CDT:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  NFL Power Rankings Roundup (???)2 p.m.:  Waiver Wire Watch (Sam)5 p.m.:  Battle Red Radio 2045 (Weston/Geoff/Diehard Chris)WEDNESDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:   ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)4 p.m.:  ??? (???)THURSDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  BRB Ministry At The Bye (Patrick)4 p.m.:  Fantasy Flex (Sam)7:15 p.m.:  Thursday Night Football Open Thread--Chiefs v. Raiders (???)FRIDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  Bleach Social (Weston)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)4 p.m.:  ??? (???)SATURDAY8 a.m. CDT:  ???10:45 a.m.:  College Football Viewing Party/Open Thread (???)2 p.m.: ??? (???)5 p.m.:  S.N.O.T. (???)SUNDAY11 a.m.:  Fantasy Advice/Inactives (???)11:45 a.m.:  Early Games Open Thread (???)3 p.m.:  Late Afternoon Games Open Thread (???)7:15 p.m.:  Sunday Night Football--Falcons v. Patriots (???)MONDAY6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Dunsmore)9 a.m.:  ??? (???)12 p.m.:  ??? (???)2 p.m.:  ??? (???)5 p.m.:  Bill O'Brien Press Conference Recap (???)7:15 p.m.:  Monday Night Football Open Thread--Redskins v. Eagles (???) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BRBAdmin" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to brbadmin+unsubscribe@googlegro ups.com. To post to this group, send email to brba...@googlegroups.com.

Luke Beggs

Oct 23, 2017, 5:51:30 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

I'll take MNF.

Matthew Weston

Oct 23, 2017, 8:21:58 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hey I have a Jackson post for 9, but I wasn't able to get anything done by 12. We need something for 12 and 2 today, and again I won't be around during the day to break news.

Luke Beggs

Oct 23, 2017, 8:47:54 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com

I'm in college till 2 but I can get home and work on something for 5 before MNF has to go up.

Jeremy Brener

Oct 23, 2017, 9:44:37 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
DUANE BROWN IS BACK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I'll take MNF.

A film room, specifically.

Thanks, Luke.

Capt Ron

Oct 23, 2017, 9:47:56 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
So he held out and lost $3M for what?  I guess he enjoyed 2 months on the beach without being bruised.

Maybe that keeps him fresh for the long haul into January.

I'll take MNF.

A film room, specifically.

Thanks, Luke.

Tim McHale

Oct 23, 2017, 9:59:41 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Can someone post immediately, please?

Capt Ron

Oct 23, 2017, 10:02:50 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can post it.

Capt Ron

Oct 23, 2017, 10:30:51 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
It's posted.

I wanted to include some embedded tweets, but the editor just sat there limp when I tried to insert "HTML block," which is how we used to insert tweets.  It was completely motionless, not unlike Chris Clark watching the pass rush whiz by him.

Is anyone else having issues with that damn tool?!!

Capt Ron

Oct 23, 2017, 10:58:26 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Someone was able to update it with embedded tweets.  How?

Tim McHale

Oct 23, 2017, 11:23:32 AM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Ron, I just copied the link from Twitter for each tweet, clicked the “Insert” icon on the Chorus toolbar, pasted them into the box, and then inserted them into the post.

Capt Ron

Oct 23, 2017, 1:13:19 PM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Tim.  I’ll try messing with it again later.  I wonder if it was a browser issue or if I’m not doing it correctly.

Kenneth Levy

Oct 23, 2017, 7:59:36 PM10/23/17
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I am writing the BOB press conference. It should be ready soon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Matthew Weston