Hello

sbarzilla

Mar 7, 2022, 12:34:27 PM3/7/22
to BRBAdmin
Hey guys. I just got added today. I am Scott but will be going by vballretired on the site. Since I see we have another Scott y'all can go Scott B. or whatever else you'd like to call me. I should be adding something later in the week. I am looking forward to working with you guys.

Geoff Mueller

Mar 7, 2022, 3:16:50 PM3/7/22
to BRBAdmin
Welcome to the party, Scott!

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 11:34 AM sbarzilla <sbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys. I just got added today. I am Scott but will be going by vballretired on the site. Since I see we have another Scott y'all can go Scott B. or whatever else you'd like to call me. I should be adding something later in the week. I am looking forward to working with you guys.

Tim McHale

Mar 7, 2022, 3:17:59 PM3/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Glad to have you with us, Scott.  Looking forward to reading your stuff.

Jeremy Brener

Mar 7, 2022, 3:20:30 PM3/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Scott!

Mar 7, 2022, 3:25:02 PM3/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott, and welcome to the best team of Calgary Flames bloggers you’ll ever see.

Mike Bullock

Mar 7, 2022, 3:41:08 PM3/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Bloggers? I thought we were "reporters who ingratiate [themselves] with players to get the story, the clicks..." or was that just me?

Either way, welcome aboard Scott - you'll find your straightjacket hanging in your rubber room and padded helmet under the seat. And, the sponge for Geoff's annual bath should be in your locker.

Matthew Weston

Mar 7, 2022, 7:24:37 PM3/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Scott, and I believe we added Nick as well, if y’all are out there somewhere.

Damn I can’t wait to become a Calgary Flames fan one day.

Chris Watkins

Mar 8, 2022, 12:01:24 PM3/8/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Scott and Nick!  Happy to have y'all aboard.

Scott Martin

Mar 8, 2022, 4:25:02 PM3/8/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Scott! Nick! Welcome to the madhouse.

The other Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Nick

Mar 8, 2022, 4:29:59 PM3/8/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Appreciate the welcoming everyone! Happy to be here.

sbarzilla

Mar 14, 2022, 12:08:08 PM3/14/22
to BRBAdmin
Well, I'd say welcome but we are both new.

Jeremy Brener

Mar 14, 2022, 12:11:23 PM3/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Nick too!