BRB Schedule: 4/5 to 4/11

Matthew Weston

Apr 4, 2022, 9:14:15 PM4/4/22
to via BRBAdmin
Here’s the schedule for this week. Let me know what you are working on.

TUESDAY 4/5

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m. Cooks Rumor (Weston)

12 p.m.: ??? (Mike)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

WEDNESDAY 4/6

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.:  ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.??? (???)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

THURSDAY 4/7

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m. ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.  BRB Groupthink (Weston)

FRIDAY 4/8

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: Novella (Pat)

12: Fake News/??? (Scott)

SATURDAY 4/9

TUNES: BFD

SUNDAY 4/10

MONDAY 4/11

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: ??? (???)

12 p.m.:  ??? (???)

2 p.m.:  ??? (???)

Kenneth Levy

Apr 4, 2022, 9:39:21 PM4/4/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I’ll take the Wednesday and Thursday spots Matt

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

T.D. Durham

Apr 5, 2022, 12:16:47 AM4/5/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a Lovie Smith Defensive Prototypes piece - can be done for Weds, but definitely done Thurs/Fri

Mike Bullock

Apr 5, 2022, 5:39:08 AM4/5/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Sauce Gardner piece set for noon. Really like this kid and hope Caserio drafts him, but expecting Caserio to get leap-frogged and lose him...

mattrnot

Apr 5, 2022, 6:54:48 AM4/5/22
to BRBAdmin
Finishing up a Tytus Howard piece either today or tomorrow. Throw me down for another mock and I'll play around with this saints news.

Also gonna start putting out my positional draft day projections out, probably gonna knock out QB/RB/TE quickly so things are still on schedule for draft week

Matthew Weston

Apr 5, 2022, 9:23:40 PM4/5/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
For tomorrow:

Does anyone else have something they are working on done?

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.:  ??? (Mike)

12 p.m.??? (Kenneth)

2 p.m.: ??? (???)

On Apr 5, 2022, at 5:54 AM, mattrnot <matt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Finishing up a Tytus Howard piece either today or tomorrow. Throw me down for another mock and I'll play around with this saints news.

Matt Robinson

Apr 5, 2022, 9:29:38 PM4/5/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Tytus Howard piece is good I’m just having trouble getting to the dashboard

Mike Bullock

Apr 6, 2022, 6:00:02 AM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hamilton Sauce set for 9am.

Matthew Weston

Apr 6, 2022, 8:29:48 AM4/6/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
Matt, can you send it to me if you need to, and I can put it together in the dashboard for you.

sbarzilla

Apr 6, 2022, 8:51:37 AM4/6/22
to BRBAdmin
I am working on a two part series on tanking for my value of things. I am half way through my first one. I'm essentially looking at tanking in other sports and comparing it with tanking in the NFL.

sbarzilla

Apr 6, 2022, 11:29:02 AM4/6/22
to BRBAdmin
It's actually going to be three parts and the first one is done. It's long. Please let me know if I need to cut some.

Evan Willsmore

Apr 6, 2022, 2:50:49 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I might do a piece on Whitney Mercilus and the retirement tomorrow. Any of the other stuff I mentioned about Pep and the XFL will be done next week.

Nick

Apr 6, 2022, 4:21:05 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Working on offensive players the Texans should target in the draft. Will probably go by position, starting with running back. Will be good to go for Monday.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 6, 2022, 6:19:38 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
My next value of things is ready to go for whenever.

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Weston

Apr 6, 2022, 7:25:58 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
For tomorrow:

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 am: Mercilus (Evan)

On Apr 6, 2022, at 5:19 PM, Scott Barzilla <sbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

My next value of things is ready to go for whenever.

Matthew Weston

Apr 6, 2022, 7:26:29 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Kenneth I’ll run your next article for Friday

On Apr 6, 2022, at 5:19 PM, Scott Barzilla <sbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

My next value of things is ready to go for whenever.

Kenneth Levy

Apr 6, 2022, 7:27:24 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

T.D. Durham

Apr 6, 2022, 9:13:37 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Cheeky new guy question as I'm wrapping up my Lovie Smith article: are we allowed to cuss? I'm looking to use the word "badass."

Patrick Haughton

Apr 6, 2022, 9:44:21 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Typically we try to avoid it, especially the major ones, but lesser ones used sparingly can be okay.

Badass is probably fine.

Matthew Weston

Apr 6, 2022, 10:08:17 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Badass is fine and a good word

T.D. Durham

Apr 6, 2022, 10:13:39 PM4/6/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

T.D. Durham

Apr 7, 2022, 12:08:22 AM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Lovie Smith piece good to go. It evolved into a history/Texans' relevance piece.

Evan Willsmore

Apr 7, 2022, 1:05:55 AM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Mercilus article submitted

Mike Bullock

Apr 7, 2022, 6:01:04 AM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
XFL announcement set for 9am.

Randall Bronn

Apr 7, 2022, 3:16:00 PM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Got a rapid fire mock draft done that’s ready to be edited and pushed anytime you need to fill a slot.

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Weston

Apr 7, 2022, 8:47:59 PM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
For tomorrow:

Does anyone want to take the Cooks news?

Randall I’m run your mock on Monday.

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

8 am: Cooks ???

9 a.m.: Novella (Pat)

12 pm: ??? (Kenneth)

2: Fake News/??? (Scott)

On Apr 7, 2022, at 2:16 PM, Randall Bronn <randal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Got a rapid fire mock draft done that’s ready to be edited and pushed anytime you need to fill a slot.

Scott Martin

Apr 7, 2022, 9:07:49 PM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Submitted and scheduled a What If? for 2pm CDT. Let me know if issues.

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Haughton

Apr 7, 2022, 9:13:14 PM4/7/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'll take the Cooks news to replace Fan Service this week because I'm having a little writer's block this week.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 8, 2022, 1:05:23 AM4/8/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Cooks extension news scheduled for tomorrow at 9 am.

sbarzilla

Apr 8, 2022, 12:01:48 PM4/8/22
to BRBAdmin
My second tanking piece for the value of things is in. It can wait until Monday if we are trying to get a regular schedule going.

Matthew Weston

Apr 8, 2022, 2:27:44 PM4/8/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. I’m excited to read it. We can run this, the groupthink, and Randall’s mock for Monday.

On Apr 8, 2022, at 11:01 AM, sbarzilla <sbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

My second tanking piece for the value of things is in. It can wait until Monday if we are trying to get a regular schedule going.

Matthew Weston

Apr 10, 2022, 8:54:52 PM4/10/22
to via BRBAdmin
For tomorrow:

6 a.m. CDT:  Newswire (Jeremy)

9 a.m.: BRB Groupthink (Weston)

12 p.m.:  Tankathon (New Scott)

2 p.m.:  Mock Draft (Randall)

T.D. Durham

Apr 11, 2022, 9:08:26 AM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I've got a "best draft picks all-time by round" piece that's submitted and ready to go for whenever this week - just a heads up.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 11, 2022, 10:07:27 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Anybody got something to write for tomorrow?

Here's what we've got at the moment:

Tuesday 4/12
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMDraft PicksTD
12:00 PM?????Mike
2:00 PM?????????

Mike Bullock

Apr 11, 2022, 10:49:29 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,
I’m on vacation this week, so no new stuff from me til next Tuesday.

I leave town for one week and everything goes akimbo…

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Haughton

Apr 11, 2022, 10:52:11 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay Mike, I'll take you off the schedule for the week.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 11, 2022, 11:51:07 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Still need one more post for tomorrow guys.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 11, 2022, 11:55:43 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Weird, for some reason, I can't schedule my own posts for later.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 11, 2022, 11:59:01 PM4/11/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, I found the problem.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 12, 2022, 1:28:46 AM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Anyway, I'm not sure the google doc ever sent so I'll just copy the link here.

T.D. Durham

Apr 12, 2022, 8:58:59 AM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Put together a quick piece of the Texans draft prospects meeting list. That can go today at 2pm if needed.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 12, 2022, 9:37:38 AM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I’ll write up my last tanking piece either tomorrow or Thursday to go whenever.

Sent from my iPhone

sbarzilla

Apr 12, 2022, 11:55:23 AM4/12/22
to BRBAdmin
Tanking Part III is in. I just had my other one run yesterday, so it can wait a few days if need be.

T.D. Durham

Apr 12, 2022, 4:04:15 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Made an edit on the "Prospect List" article to add a name to the list. Can someone republish (at your leisure)? Thanks!

Patrick Haughton

Apr 12, 2022, 4:15:41 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Nick

Apr 12, 2022, 4:40:05 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Finishing up draft WR targets. Will be good to go for Thursday.

Evan Willsmore

Apr 12, 2022, 7:09:15 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can have a seven-round mock draft done by Friday.

T.D. Durham

Apr 12, 2022, 7:36:54 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking of doing a "Bill O'Brien Mock Draft" where I choose bad fits for the Texans, but still remain in the realm of "it's possible." But I don't wanna inundate the crowds with too many mocks. What do you guys think?

Mike Bullock

Apr 12, 2022, 7:54:52 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
As long as it’s spiced with humor, TD, I’d read that all day. 😂

Sent from my iPhone

T.D. Durham

Apr 12, 2022, 8:03:13 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Oh you betcha 😏

Patrick Haughton

Apr 12, 2022, 8:09:31 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I think we can find a spot for it. Go ahead and write it up.

There are no bad ideas. Except for Ed Reed.

T.D. Durham

Apr 12, 2022, 8:20:28 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Patrick Haughton

Apr 12, 2022, 8:52:10 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what I've got for tomorrow. Does anyone have something they can submit for the 2 pm slot?

Wednesday 4/13
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMVoTScott B.
12:00 PMSBN DraftTD
2:00 PM?????????

Scott Barzilla

Apr 12, 2022, 9:03:42 PM4/12/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I think as long as everyone is in on the joke it should be awesome. Just throw in a few tough, smart, and dependable.

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Haughton

Apr 13, 2022, 8:19:22 PM4/13/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we have for Thursday, does anybody have anything ready to go in the hopper?

Thursday 4/14
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????

Matthew Weston

Apr 13, 2022, 9:02:55 PM4/13/22
to 'Kenneth Levy' via BRBAdmin
I can run the groupthink for 2

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 2:11:30 AM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I've got Groupthink set tentatively for 2 pm. Nick, I see you've got a post in there, is it ready to go or do you have more to add to it?

We still need one more post for Thursday, guys, anybody have anything?

Nick

Apr 14, 2022, 1:40:57 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Weston

Apr 14, 2022, 1:44:30 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Pat my awful dog dug up my internet. I won’t be able to get this together today. I’ll try to for tomorrow.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 1:57:49 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
No worries, I'll slot Nick's post in where I have the groupthink scheduled at the moment.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 5:45:24 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody have anything they can write up for today? I might have something for later today but I won't be able to do it until I get done with work.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 7:55:29 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we have scheduled for tomorrow.

Friday 4/15
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMFake NewsScott
12:00 PMMock DraftEvan
2:00 PMGroupthinkWeston

Kenneth, is your draft post for the SBN Mock Draft ready? It's probably too late to run tonight but I'd like to know in case we need it tomorrow or Monday.

Guys, let me know if you won't be able to put your scheduled posts up for Friday.

Scott Martin

Apr 14, 2022, 7:57:14 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Pat,

   Thought I sent a note about this earlier in the week, but won’t be able to post anything tomorrow. Will have something for next week.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 7:59:58 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Right, I totally spaced on that. Sorry about that, I thought I removed your posts for the week.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 14, 2022, 9:17:44 PM4/14/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I've got a tour of mock drafts ready for Friday. Anybody else got anything?

Scott Barzilla

Apr 15, 2022, 12:09:53 AM4/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I’m watching the kiddo play volleyball in Austin this weekend so I’m computerless.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 14, 2022, at 6:57 PM, Scott Martin <l4bl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pat,

Evan Willsmore

Apr 15, 2022, 12:48:07 AM4/15/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
You can move my mock to next week? I’ve got it done but I need to make some last minute changes. Open it up for someone who has more urgent news.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 16, 2022, 1:09:52 PM4/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Next week I’ll do a couple of value of things with a deep dive on running backs and a deeper dive on psychological/character traits. Not necessarily in that order.

Sent from my iPhone

Nick

Apr 16, 2022, 4:01:11 PM4/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I’ll have offensive line targets for the draft by tomorrow for Monday, if there’s a spot open.

T.D. Durham

Apr 16, 2022, 5:11:23 PM4/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Bill O'Brien mock draft is submitted - good to go whenever next week. It was...painful to write.

Scott Martin

Apr 16, 2022, 6:05:54 PM4/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Just submitted an article in the vein of “And Now For Something Completely Different.” Scheduled for Monday (given the subject matter, would request that it run that day). It can be bumped/modified as needed.

Sent from my iPhone

Geoff Mueller

Apr 16, 2022, 9:12:07 PM4/16/22
to BRBAdmin
SNT published. Gonna go cry now.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 16, 2022, 11:03:27 PM4/16/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I’ll try to get a value of things in by tomorrow night for Monday. It should be in on Monday for Tuesday at the latest. Unfortunately, I’m stuck in Austin without a computer until tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone

sbarzilla

Apr 18, 2022, 8:17:02 AM4/18/22
to BRBAdmin
Value of things is in. I'll work on my look back at running backs draft in time for Thursday or Friday.