BRB Discord

Patrick Haughton

May 1, 2022, 8:31:44 PM5/1/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I suppose this is as good a time as any to bring this up.

Over the next little while, we're going to start phasing out the listserv and moving most of our communication threads over to Discord. From what I understand, there's a few of us who are having trouble keeping up with the emails and sometimes the emails don't come through until late (I know I've experienced that before).

So to try and mitigate that, and be more responsive in real time, we're going to start using Discord for our primary communication hub.

If you do not have a Discord account, it's free and the link with instructions on how to create one is copied below:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Mike Bullock

May 2, 2022, 5:24:36 AM5/2/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Well... crap, guess I have to figure out how to use Discord better. lol

Mike Bullock

May 2, 2022, 5:47:13 AM5/2/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I created a second Discord account, as the one I have is logged to a guitar player community with something like 100,000 people and the alerts are off the hook, so I needed to simplify. Where do I go to get into the BRB server? New discord name: BRB_Mike

sbarzilla

May 2, 2022, 8:40:06 AM5/2/22
to BRBAdmin
Okay, I'm in discord, but don't know the link to join the group.

Patrick Haughton

May 2, 2022, 10:33:41 AM5/2/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's the link for the BRB discord server:

I guess it would've been helpful to have re-sent the link after the instructions, wouldn't it? LOL

sbarzilla

May 2, 2022, 10:41:52 AM5/2/22
to BRBAdmin
What is the link to join the server? It is saying the one above is invalid.

Patrick Haughton

May 2, 2022, 10:48:12 AM5/2/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com