BRB Schedule: 4/19 - 4/25

Patrick Haughton

Apr 18, 2022, 8:03:24 PM4/18/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hey gang, here's the schedule for this week, let me know what you got and when you want it posted.

Thanks!

Tuesday 4/19
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????
Wednesday 4/20
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????
Thursday 4/21
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????
Friday 4/22
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????
Saturday 4/23
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PMTunesGeoff
2:00 PM?????????
Sunday 4/24
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????
Monday 4/25
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????????
12:00 PM?????????
2:00 PM?????????

Scott Barzilla

Apr 18, 2022, 8:46:37 PM4/18/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I have a value of things ready for tomorrow and another should be good for Thursday or Friday.

Sent from my iPad

Patrick Haughton

Apr 18, 2022, 11:57:14 PM4/18/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay, looks like we have a full boat tomorrow. Here's what I have for Tuesday.

Tuesday 4/19
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMSBN DraftKenneth
12:00 PMVoTScott B.
2:00 PMSomething DiffScott M.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 19, 2022, 8:06:32 PM4/19/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we have for tomorrow. Does anybody have anything ready to post?

Wednesday 4/20
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AM?????Mike
12:00 PMESPN Mock RevKenneth
2:00 PM?????????

Scott Barzilla

Apr 19, 2022, 8:54:25 PM4/19/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
My next value of things is ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Robinson

Apr 19, 2022, 8:55:04 PM4/19/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I still can’t access the dashboard when logged in

Patrick Haughton

Apr 19, 2022, 9:13:20 PM4/19/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Drop an email to sup...@sbnation.com. They should be able to help you out.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 19, 2022, 9:16:54 PM4/19/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
In the meantime, I'll go ahead and get the first part of your post ready for tomorrow.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 20, 2022, 12:19:02 AM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Matt, your QB rankings are scheduled to run at 2 pm tomorrow. If you manage to get back on the dashboard by then, feel free to make whatever changes you want to the post. I just added in a little filler for an intro and a close.

Mike Bullock

Apr 20, 2022, 5:57:07 AM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Trade Tunsil, Draft Neal set for 9am

Jeremy Brener

Apr 20, 2022, 1:17:15 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Deebo is getting a lot of traction to Houston. Does anyone want to write about it?

Apr 20, 2022, 1:17:15 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Just for fun, I’m going to write up something along the lines of “Should the Texans trade for Deebo Samuel?” Should be done for later today.

Jeremy Brener

Apr 20, 2022, 1:18:42 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Jeremy Brener

Apr 20, 2022, 1:20:23 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Might not be a "just for fun" article Nick. Haha. It could be one of our biggest pieces of the month if done right.

Apr 20, 2022, 1:22:33 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
God, I'll laugh my ass off if this happens immediately after Nick posts his article.

Kenneth Levy

Apr 20, 2022, 1:27:25 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

sbarzilla

Apr 20, 2022, 2:25:20 PM4/20/22
to BRBAdmin
I think the best path forward is losing again this season and taking the best quarterback at the top of the 2023 draft. In terms of Value of Things, here is what I have going.

VOT: Deep Dive on Runnings backs taken over the last 20 years. This one is done and ready to go.
VOT: Deep dive on Rick Smith/Brian Gaine draft grades with a comparison with the NE drafts from 2008-2020. I'll put this one in tomorrow or Friday.

That should be good before the draft although I may do a comparison with Pittsburgh and Baltimore if we really need content.

Nick

Apr 20, 2022, 3:28:50 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Just finished the Deebo article. Ready to go up whenever.

Matt Robinson

Apr 20, 2022, 4:38:53 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I'm super curious about how that 2nd VOT shakes out Scott.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 20, 2022, 5:04:42 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
The research is done. It will definitely be eye opening. I’ll do a third one on the other three teams in the AFC South.

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Robinson

Apr 20, 2022, 7:46:52 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Combo’d RB & WR for tomorrow

Patrick Haughton

Apr 20, 2022, 7:47:55 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
So you managed to get back into the dashboard, then?

Matt Robinson

Apr 20, 2022, 8:07:07 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Yeah issue is resolved now

Matthew Weston

Apr 20, 2022, 9:01:06 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
I can run a groupthink for Friday

Patrick Haughton

Apr 20, 2022, 9:58:07 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Guys, I'm noticing a lot of y'all are forgetting to add a dek at the top and add tags and groups at the end of each post.

Please remember to do that once you've finished the writing portion of your post.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 20, 2022, 10:01:08 PM4/20/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we have on the schedule for tomorrow. Does anybody have a post they can add to fill the late spot?

Thursday 4/21
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMMike's ThingMike
12:00 PMRB/WR RankingsMatt R.
2:00 PM?????????

Mike Bullock

Apr 21, 2022, 7:16:00 AM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Gamblers week one set for 9am.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 21, 2022, 11:39:46 AM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
How do you populate tables in this platform? I have a couple for next weeks VOT.

Mike Bullock

Apr 21, 2022, 11:55:05 AM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,
El Jefe replied to your other email with instructions.

sbarzilla

Apr 21, 2022, 1:52:01 PM4/21/22
to BRBAdmin
Thanks, I tried it in Excel and it just isn't working. These things seem to work better in Wordpress. It's no big deal. I found a way to pair down the information and get it in without using tables. That article is done and ready to go. I am working on comparing the four teams within the division and should have that up and ready to go by next week.

Mike Bullock

Apr 21, 2022, 2:35:05 PM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Worst case, you can always screenshot your table and upload the image to the article... Not the best way to go, but it works... sort of...

Nick

Apr 21, 2022, 3:33:38 PM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Finishing up potential TE targets in the draft. Will be good to go for tomorrow.

Patrick Haughton

Apr 21, 2022, 8:43:45 PM4/21/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Here's what we've got for the schedule tomorrow.

If anyone has something they want to get out before draft week, let me know and I'll rearrange the Friday slate.

Friday 4/22
6:00 AMNewswireJeremy
9:00 AMDraft Dreams and NightmaresKenneth
12:00 PMTE RankingsMatt R.
2:00 PMGroupthinkBig Matt

Patrick Haughton

Apr 22, 2022, 12:08:14 AM4/22/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Kenneth, is your dreams and nightmares post ready?

Kenneth Levy

Apr 22, 2022, 12:19:17 AM4/22/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com

Patrick Haughton

Apr 22, 2022, 12:22:32 AM4/22/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Okay, no worries, I just wanted to be sure before I set it up to run.

Nick

Apr 23, 2022, 4:46:23 PM4/23/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Finished defensive line targets and submitted it. Good to go up whenever there is a spot.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 23, 2022, 4:57:31 PM4/23/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Two VOTs are in. One compares Rick to the AFC South and the other to NE Caserio. I’ll let y’all choose which runs first.

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Martin

Apr 24, 2022, 9:00:44 AM4/24/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Submitted a Kyler Murray to the Texans exploratory piece. Slated for Monday afternoon, but it can be moved to anytime before the draft.

Scott Barzilla

Apr 24, 2022, 9:48:03 AM4/24/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Two VOTs are done and in the hopper. They can be released in any order.

Sent from my iPad

Kenneth Levy

Apr 24, 2022, 1:08:17 PM4/24/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
Should we get a groupthink of who the Texans will select so we can run it on Wednesday?

Patrick Haughton

Apr 24, 2022, 1:40:02 PM4/24/22
to brba...@googlegroups.com
That's a fine idea.