Brawl Stars Gems cheat and Generator

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:55:36 AM4/4/21
to Brawl Stars Gems Generator
Get free Gems for Brawl Stars With our Powerful Cheat hack

Brawl Stars is an action game by the same developer of Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. Supercell's new game brings a lot of singleplayer and multiplayer shooting, with two or three people. Your goal is to defeat your opponents, collect gems and gold, and improve the skills of your warriors. Here are some initial tips for doing well in Brawl Stars.

Learn the basics of your warrior

In the game, his character is known as Brawler. Learning the basics of your warrior's attributes will help you define the best attack strategy (solo or with friends) and survival. Each character has its own characteristics, but they all have the same types of control: movement and attack.

Your warrior has a life bar and an attack bar. You can attack up to three times before reloading. The tip is to wait for the right time to attack to quickly eliminate an opponent. Wasting shots means getting a few precious seconds vulnerable for counter-attacks while reloading. Don't forget to aim right at the target. Press and hold the shot button to aim. When you focus on an enemy, release them to a clear shot.

Don't forget to heal always

It may seem silly to remember this, but in the heat of battle, sometimes we forget to watch the bar of life and know how much we can still hold on alive in a match. Therefore, when receiving some damage, look for a way to heal, as a second shot can be fatal.

Get away from the center of the fight a little bit or seek protection behind some obstacle to it. Stand still for a moment and your health bar will recharge. Shooting during this process slows recovery. On the other hand, if you notice any opponent using this strategy, you can take the opportunity to take the final shot.

Unlock other Brawlers free

You start playing with a standard character named Shelly. However, the best thing about the game is to unlock other warriors and thus decide what your fighting style will be. It is possible to get new Brawlers for free, but this will depend on your dedication and hours of gambling (plus many wins).

Claudia Ramos

Apr 4, 2021, 11:55:46 AM4/4/21
to Brawl Stars Gems Generator