Upload Picture

Percival Blanco

1:42 AM (6 hours ago) 1:42 AM
to brat-users

I want to add picture in emulator's gallery. But i am not able to do this. How to do this? any clue! Though i have gone through a answer posted in stack over flow but didn't get success with that answer.

upload picture

تنزيل ✺✺✺ https://urlgoal.com/2zpsaS

Check this Once you have a virtual SD card in your emulator, if you're not comfortable with mtools or if you don't know how to mount a loopback device on Linux (which is really easy by the way), just use adb push to upload your images. Possible example:

You can also use the DDMS tool in eclipse to push or pull a file onto the emulator. On a 2.2 emulator I was able to push some .jpg images into the /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/100ANDRO folder using DDMS. I then had to go into the running emulator itself, select "Dev Tools" from the Apps screen, the select "Media Scanner" (or "Media Provider" in newer versions of Android) to get the emulator to recognize the files so they would be displayed in the Media Gallery.

First thing to do is to get the image(s) at the storage of the emulator. For this you have several options. I'll list the most common options here. But first an important note on the need to scan for this media on the emulator. As pointed out by Felby in another answer.

For hardcore users, execute the adb push from command line. If you don't know how to work with adb I can recommend reading up on this help article. Make sure you have the path set correctly for your system and adb devices returns at least one device (if more specify device in command).

I then had to go into the running emulator itself, select "Dev Tools" from the Apps screen, the select "Media Scanner" (or "Media Provider" in newer versions of Android) to get the emulator to recognize the files so they would be displayed in the Media Gallery.

If you need any of the image then simply go to google.com from the browser of your emulator and search for the images as you like and click on the image. when it is opened select full size option of the image and then press and hold the mouse for some seconds, this will give you saving options. you may search the options into the context menu as well.

I am new to Stack Overflow, and I have asked about 5 questions so far. I have uploaded images of my code on most of my questions. On two separate occasions, two different users advised me not to upload images of code and outputs. One even jokingly said that, every time an image of code is uploaded, a kitten somewhere dies.

Instead of using images for code, copy and paste the code as text into your question or answer, select it, and hit the code button in the toolbar (it looks like ) or press Ctrl+K. (If you wish to format it by hand, you can insert four spaces before each line of code, or use code fences.)

Similarly, copy and paste any other textual data relevant to the question - such as commands typed at a terminal prompt, errors (or exception stack traces), logs, configuration, or project files - rather than showing an image.

If the text was output to a terminal, it's usually better to format it the same way as the code - it may have been designed to use "ASCII art" assuming a monospace font, and may contain characters with special meaning in Markdown/HTML. Otherwise, consider using block-quote formatting instead.

Questions that contain images instead of code are generally closed for lacking debugging details - the image content is simply not taken into consideration, because it isn't properly usable as described below. Once such a question is edited to include a minimal, reproducible example in plain text form, it can be reopened.

That said, I have an enhanced uploader that I developed for use internally. It does this and more. I may be releasing it to the marketplace (not free though) after I add a couple features that I need.

file manager for deletion (this is also associated with storage of the app. When a user deletes or abandons their account on the app you need to delete those files from your file manager so that you are not paying for storage of images not needed)

Because of all these other considerations I abandoned the bubble image uploader and instead use the croppie plugin to upload images as it gives much greater control over all aspects I find important when managing images.

This has to be an error or a bug because I cannot possibly imagine a logical reason for capping uploads of images. Dropbox has never had this limit before. Can someone confirm this is happening for them on the iPad app and if so, anyway to get get around it?

Hi all, I'm a mobile product manager. We recently discovered that there was an issue on Apple's end that was causing bulk uploads to hang/never complete. As a mitigation, we capped the uploads to 400 at a time so that users wouldn't encounter this problem.

This is a temporary fix on our end while we work with Apple to get this issue resolved. They've said that this is a non-trivial bug and may take some time to fix on their end, so your patience is greatly appreciated. At this time, we don't have a timeline, but we'll touch base when we do.

Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

I'm Modovian Andrew P. I want to be a upworker now. So I have created my account today, but I can't upload my image on profile. My image size is 400px by 500px. But error message is displayed as like this "Can not upload image at least 250px by 250px size". What's the problem on there? I hope to help me ASAP quickly.

I've tried to replicate and was able to upload a photo when using your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, make sure the image you're looking to upload fits the mentioned requirements and let me know if it worked.

Please note that the size of the photo you're trying to upload is too big and the rule of thumb is to use a photo that shows no more than your head and shoulders. You can opt for either uploading a different photo of a smaller size or cropping the one you shared to include the above mentioned features, and reducing its size to clarify the image.

I am Hira Khan. I joined Upwork in August 2020. After being approved I posted about the issue in uploading my profile picture since I carry a veil. One of the moderators resolved the issue and I was able to upload my picture in the veil.

Fast forward to December I landed my first job and was asked for identity verification. There I uploaded a picture without a veil because it was a necessary step. But now I'm getting a message that my profile picture does not meet the requirement.

Our team has reached out to you with detailed instructions via ticket. Please refer to your ticket with number 30562019 and if you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

When I try to re-upload the picture (as explained in the ticket) I am directed back to my profile picture. I do not wish to change it. Can you guide me on how to verify my identity without changing my picture on the display?**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

My photo is only 624 KB and there is no save button. The only active things after I get image cropped is the "upload a new picture" and "edit" which is an "X" that closes the window. Seems like a simple add that should take 1 minute and instead messing around with it for 20.

how can i add photo in my profile. i already adjust my photo. but still wont work out. everytime i drag the cursor to the save icon the photo dissapeared. i cant go to save icon coz, everytime scroll down it return back. hope to help me these.

Make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Please make sure that the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px! Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself and your face is clearly visible.

Hi, I have created a landing page but I am unable to upload a featured image. I have tried every way of adding an image - outside of the landing page too too, but I can only add from my library, not upload a new image.

Hi, I'm new to Squarespace and am wondering why my images are failing to upload. Sometimes I need to try 4-5 times before the image actually uploads. For reference, the images are png thumbnails around 25 kb each. When I save and leave the page, return, or refresh, the places where the images should be appear as gaps on my page. Any reason why this happens? Do I keep attempting to upload over and over again until it succeeds? Thank you. Further note, I have blurred the content not relevant to this post as my website has not yet launched. Cheers.

2202eab449