Mobiler Router

Percival Blanco

Jul 17, 2024, 12:27:36 AM (2 days ago) Jul 17
to brat-users

I can't tell if this requires Access Point Mode, or if that's just for connecting multiple routers as extenders. I only want a single device to act as as WiFi LAN, and connect to a mobile hotspot. Ideally connect wirelessly to the hotspot, but I could live with a USB connection if I have to.

mobiler router

تنزيل الملفhttps://urlin.us/2zjkQo

You should bare in mind that if your mobile device emitting the hotspot wireless signal on a 5GHz channel 149 (some mobiles do that) this won't work because the routers in the list don't support this wireless channel.

I saw the earlier thread but still wasn't sure what to look for. I tried a couple of TP-Link options but couldn't get it to work. I tried an Asus and it worked straight away, although only with a USB tether. I'll stick with that for now, but appreciate your tips and might try your suggestion later.

I have been having ongoing issues with broadband provider, and I thought of ditching them and getting a netgear nighthawk M6/pro when they come in Australia later this month. I don't actually have a mobile router yet, but made this inquiry in anticipation of getting one.

This is a local ziti network and the router and controller are on the same VM. I have connected a tunneler with the client.json identity. I created an android emulator on the same machine as the client identity, so it has the same IP address. I created an identity for the android emulator tunneler and it is properly connected to my service. On the phone it says it is connected to the service, but for some reason the phone is not connected to the edge router.

By the ZDEW do you mean the edge router. If so the edge router is running on a different VM than the android emulator. The android emulator is running on the same machine as Client. Client is able to tunnel to the edge router through command prompt

The Ziti Desktop Edge for Windows (ZDEW). It looks like you were using that. Try turning that off (using the big green button to stop the data service), then start Android Studio and then the emulator and see if that makes a difference.

The emulator is showing that it has 0 active connections, so it is not able to see the router in the first place. The packet tunnel logs on the mobile edge are empty. Also, We are not using the ziti tunnel app for windows as it did not work for us we are using the tunnel sdk in the windows command line and that works for us.

That's not quite how it works. The controller informs the client what routers it should connect to, then the client tries to connect to those routers. A very common problem that happens on first time installations is the router's advertised address for edge clients is set to a hostname which is not resolvable/contactable by clients. In the router's config is a listeners section with -binding: edge. In there is an options.advertise block. The emulator needs to be able to access whatever host/port is defined in that section.

I'd be interested in what you mean and what didn't work for you. The ziti-edge-tunnel.exe you can download from the ziti-tunneler-sdk-c repo is exactly the same one that the desktop edge for windows uses.

See how the router is advertising tls:ziti:10080 and ziti:3022? Those are the ports that routers are told to connect to this router over, and the port edge clients use to connect to the router respectively.

Also I checked the application logs on the emulator and I was able to find this:
Annotation 2023-06-20 153955419752 143 KB
Is the problem that the hostname and url are blank and if so how do i fix that?

It was quite the chore to try to find a Cisco router or module for my existing routers that works for the T-Mobile technology. My choices were narrowed down to Alcatel hh41 -Unlocked-Worldwide-Caribbean-HH41NH-2BTGMXA-1/dp/B07RNDJFXN/ and the MikroTik. Ultimately, I went with the MikroTik.

I recently purchased a Verizon mobile hotspot (MiFi 4510L) and was wondering if I could configure my Linksys wireless/wired router (similar, but not the exact model: Linksys router) to use the MiFi as the source of internet.

Right now, I'm using two comnputers - one is a Dell Latitude 2100 netbook, and it is capable of connecting to both routers and configuring them. I have it connected to the Verizon mobile hotspot via Wi-Fi and to the Linksys via wired ethernet.

I know that both routers work - I've been using the Verizon mobile hotspot for a couple days on both 3G & 4G networks without any problems. I've been using the Linksys wired/wireless router for a long time now as well.

Is there a way to force the Linksys to receive it's internet uplink from the Verizon mobile hotspot? I was looking through all the settings of the Linksys admin page, but don't really know what option(s) would have to be tweaked in order to complete this task.

If you are wondering why I am trying to use the Linksys router at all, it is for two reasons: First, the linksys has wired connections - this is a critical requirement as my desktop computer does not have any Wi-Fi antennae. Second, the MiFi 4510L DHCP only allows for 10 nodes (+/1 2).

This problem wouldn't exist if the MiFi 4510L had an ethernet port, but it doesn't. The only buttons/connections it has are for: charging and for device reset. I've checked the battery compartment for anything also.

I don't want to buy an USB Wi-Fi transceiver if I don't have to, so is there any way, via configuration/manipulation of software, hardware, or both, that would allow my Linksys router to obtain it's internet uplink wirelessly from my Verizon modem?

You have to upgrade your routers firmware with either dd-wrt or tomato (your choice). Once you've done that, you can turn your router into a wireless repeater or let it connect to your network and act as a regular router! Then just connect your computer to the router with your regular ethernet cable.

The image of the Linksys does not identify the model, but most Linksys models do not include WiFi client functionality - which is what is needed for it to connect to a WiFi network. Some Linksys models can be "modified" with non-Linksys firmware which enable them to have WiFi client functionality.

Connect the device to the computer using a compatible USB cable then launch a web browser.Note If applicable, allow adequate time for the computer to detect the device and install the necessary software.Note The device is setup and functions as an ethernet connection (no connection software required)."This will required the MiFi's driver to be installed, which should appear as an installation disk when you connect to the MiFi via USB

I can't seem to connect my Canon TS3522 printer to my internet router, I have T-Mobile but I'm able to connect my smartphone, tablet, laptop, tv, my Brother printer, etc. I've followed the steps thoroughly (even got 2nd and 3rd opinions), and it still won't connect. I keep getting it stuck at the laptop will connect to wifi but wifi won't connect to the printer. I used the laptop and my smartphone to connect to it and it's not connecting. I have a Windows 11 laptop and iPhone. Please respond and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

The printer does not have a 5Ghz radio. While possible, it's unlikely the router doesn't have both bands. It would be extremely limited if this were the case. In some instances, it just needs to be turned on in the admin portal.

I'm even ready to write small mobile app in iOS to get all router details.Since I have just started learning in iOS, don't know if any library already exists for above task.If my router does not work or gets hang.. I even want to try for restart of router using my mobile.

Like Cisco already has andriod and iOS app for same above function but dont want to use this app and want to write my own app with limited features only.( -connect-express-manage-router-settings-remotely-android-ios/)

Almost all Cisco gear supports the SNMPv2-SMI MIB (the 1.3.6.1.2.1 OID) so querying things like sysName, sysLocation, sysContact, sysDescription, sysUpTime should be very easy. This MIB even supports tables for listing all the interfaces and IP addresses and has a whole lot of other things that might be of interest to you.

You could use a screen-scraping technique to telnet or ssh to the Cisco device and parse the "show version" output. This will give you some of the information you need. For others, like IP addresses, you can use "show ip interface brief", "show cdp neighbors" etc. as you need.

Keep security in mind: make sure that telnet/ssh credentials are adequately protected in your app's settings, and try to restrict your commands to those that do not need privileged access on the Cisco device.

Be aware that Cisco devices have a small pool of available VTYs, and every telnet/ssh access from your app will use up one VTY. So if you have for example 30 guys wanting to use the access the device simultaneously from their apps, some of those instances are not going to get access to the device.

If this is a concern, SNMP is a better and more scalable option as suggested by previous answer. Make sure that you (a) have a read-only community string configured on the device, and (b) use only the ro community string from the app.

is it possible to make a outer Glinet router connect permantly into a Glinet home router, and then also connect a mobile phone into home router, and then the mobile phone can access the other outer Glinet router and devices in its subnet? Whats the best way to do that, WireGuard? How would I do this configuration? Configer a Wireguard server on the home router, then keep the outer router act as Wireguard client connecting into home router, and also have the phone mobile device be a Wireguard client connecting into home? Would the routing work automatically between all devices?

For 1, what you kinda want is some type of dumbap configuration just a router with no firewall zones or maybe configurated in such way that wan access all the input and this router is just accessible like a local client in your lan network, on the main router you can setup a static ip to have the downstream router have a fixed ip.

687b7eae2f