Assistance Needed with Creating Annotation Sets in brat Tool

Samuel Mweni

Apr 26, 2024, 1:03:45 PMApr 26
to brat-users

I hope you are doing well. I am currently using the brat annotation tool for my project and am experiencing difficulties with creating annotation sets or tags. Despite following the documentation and attempting multiple configurations, I can't seem to configure the annotation sets correctly.

Could you provide detailed guidance on setting up annotation sets, or direct me to any resources or examples that might help? Any assistance you could offer in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

samuel