Running brat with Apache2 in a conda environment

Robert Alexander

Nov 25, 2022, 4:05:55 AM11/25/22
to brat-users
Dear friends,
have brat 1.3 working standalone on my Apple Silicon (M1) Mac in a conda environment.

conda activate brat
python standalone.py

and it works well.

I also have an homebrew installed Apache2 instance which works well with CGI support active, but the brat app gives 3 errors:

Error: ActiongetCollectionInformation failed on error Internal Server Error
Error: Actionwhoami failed on error Internal Server Error
Error: ActionloadConf failed on error Internal Server Error

Two questions:

a) in general how is it possible to launch a python program in a specific conda (or venv) environment?

b) Any clues as to whay I'm getting the above errors?

Thank you very much.