Workshop Registration: "Surviving and Thriving with a Heavy Course Load"

BRANECollective

Mar 16, 2022, 7:05:07 PM3/16/22
to BRANECollective
Hello friends of the BRANE Collective,

We're delighted to invite you to a new workshop on "Surviving and Thriving with a Heavy Course Load"!

Join us for a roundtable discussion on balancing teaching, scholarship, service, and life with a heavy course load. We will discuss pedagogical, organizational, and assessment tips, as well as how to navigate some of the unspoken challenges that come with certain teaching contexts.

The workshop will take place via zoom on March 23rd, 2:30 PM EST, and will be conducted by Christy CobbChris Jones, and Eric Vanden Eykel. The signup link for the zoom session is available here:

https://ucdavis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcod–qrDwpGtHMm-M6EiJurQs3IDxF9PTn

Hope to see you there!