Our attention was drawn to your sustainable activities!

1 view

Energy Globe Awards

Oct 18, 2016, 4:18:50 AM10/18/16
to in...@branchsf.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

in the course of our research for outstanding sustainable showcase projects your environmental activities have drawn our attention.

We, the Energy Globe Foundation, organize the Energy Globe Award - today’s largest environmental prize with 177 participating countries. The Energy Globe Award is presented annually to outstanding and sustainable projects in the area of environment and energy. Awards are presented on the national level (
United States​, ...) and on the international level in 6 categories: Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Youth and Sustainable Plastics. International award recipients of each category are honored in a ceremony that is broadcast all over the world. Furthermore, a prize pool of € 10,000 is divided among the winners.

Projects may be submitted e.g. with a focus on the conservation of resources, improvement of air and water quality, energy efficiency, use of renewable energies, recycling or awareness raising in these areas.

We cordially invite you to submit your project for the 2017 Energy Globe Award.
Please find all relevant information about the Energy Globe Award and how to submit your project on the following webpage:
www.energyglobe.info
Deadline for submission: 18 November 2016.
Participation is for free!

Our environment is everyone‘s concern – every single contribution to an environment worth living in and creating a sustainable future counts!

We are very much looking forward to your project submission!

Kind regards,
Irmgard Aigner

ENERGY GLOBE Awards
Energy Globe Foundation