Got Time?

Shelby Toland

Apr 24, 2020, 12:46:28 PM4/24/20
to Harrison Fremont

image.pngHey, people, let’s make better an epic pandemic, lock downs, and lack of any really safe occupation outside of those working at home.
To motivate everyone to use your shelter time to make a movie, dig up old ones or both, the Brainwash Movie festival is offering a 50% discount! Enter the code BeSafe when submitting on FilmFreeway.

Brainwash Movies will have shows this season, with the possibility of a safe, socially distanced Drive-In.
We also have a broadcast series in the works and will use your movie, with your permission, if yours is selected. And PRIZES! (below)

So help yourself and the movie arts at Brainwash!

image.png

To enter:

Click here: https://filmfreeway.com/BrainwashMovies

image.png

Or here: http://www.brainwashm.com/

image.png

Prizes! We would like to welcome our returning sponsor Jungle Software to The Brainwash Movie Festival. We will be presenting Jungle software to our TOP 3 AWARD WINNERS this year, to help with future movie productions!

image.png

Jungle Software

Chimpanzee and Story-O are production software especially designed for independent filmmakers. Chimpanzee allows you to create breakdown sheets, characters, budgets, manage cast & crew, generate call sheets, prop lists, shot lists, storyboards and more.  Story-O allows you to outline your story in broad strokes, jot down raw notes and ideas, flesh out details and then put it all in story order when you’re ready. Find out more at the Jungle Software website.

image.png

3 winners will receive a prize package from InkTip:

InkTip is a service that producers and reps use to find great screenplays, and the results speak for themselves. 393 movies have been made from scripts and writers found on our site.

Producers: find scripts fast and easy.

Writers: list and sell your scripts.

Winners of the 4th, 5th and Audience Award Prizes will receive an InkTip Script Listing:  A listing of your script on InkTip so that producers and reps can find you.

image.png
Magazine…

A one year FREE subscription to ALL entrants to the 2018 Brainwash Movie Festival starting after the festival ends in September of this year!

Brainwash Movies

1675 7th St., #23302 Oakland, CA 94623-6009 USofA

https://www.facebook.com/brainwash.movies

With a vital array of movies from all over the world for the cinematically adventuroUS!