Invite: unique training for screenwriters (free)

1 view

Shelby Toland

Jun 6, 2023, 2:41:20 PM6/6/23
to Shelby Toland

Offered once a year. Reservations required.

We'd like to invite you to a (free) live training for screenwriters with Ela Thier of The Independent Film School. Click here to make a reservation:

If you're among the few who haven't heard of her just yet: Ela Thier is a writer-director who has trained thousands of writers for the past 15 years.

She's known for her exceptional track record in helping writers eliminate writing blocks and develop confidence, skills, networks of support, and solid bodies of work. Many of her students went on to build impressive careers.

This live complimentary training is one that she offers only once a year:

In Ela's own words:

How do you structure a story while enjoying the creative process which, at its best, is so personal and unpredictable? In this training, I offer my:

Top 6 tools to finding and developing your best screenplays:

✅ Eliminate writing blocks.
✅ Turn raw inspirations into well crafted, page-turning stories.
✅ Create fresh characters, plots, and story endings.

The fresh tools that I share in this training pertain to features, shorts, pilots, and series.

"I took your free training last year and since then co-wrote a screenplay, a pilot, and sold a web series. I couldn't recommend you more. Thanks for the inspiration!" – Matt Evans

"I wrote more today than I have in the last 2 years." – Lisha

"A huge eye-opener. I'm now obsessed with my script and looking forward to working on future scripts, instead of agonizing over the process. Thank you!" – Matthew Jarrett

"Although I went to a world renowned film school, my career began when I found Ela." – Ekwa Msangi

 I'm offering this training 3 times this week. Next opportunity will be in a year.

Thank you for finding the courage to write -– or to consider writing.
Ela

Brainwash Movies / 1675 7th Street, #23302 / Oakland, CA 94623-6009 / 510 836-3210

http://www.brainwashm.com / https://www.facebook.com/brainwash.movies

Shelby Toland

Jun 6, 2023, 2:55:42 PM6/6/23
to Shelby Toland