Brainwash Winners and the Call goes out!

Shelby Toland

Apr 12, 2018, 11:12:06 AM4/12/18
to Harrison Fremont

The Brainwash 2017 Festival Continues: Announcing the Winners!

And enter for our 2018 Festival!

The 23rd Annual Winners AND 2013 Audience Choice Awards!

Announcing The 2017 23rd Annual Brainwash Drive/In-Bike-In/Walk-In Movie Festival Winners:

The First Prize Award winner: Where Have The Flowers Gone – Sin-Hong Chan

2nd Grand Prize: Bien Mal à Qui!? – Daniel Jenny

Third Prize Award: The Blue Jet – Lawrence Lam

Fourth Prize: Solved – Michael Bartolomeo

FifthWhat Price Freedom: The History of Apocalypse Cartoons – Dean Packis

The Audience Choice AND Best Feature Film Awards: Jackson Bolt – a’Ali de Sousa

AND, FINALLY,  The 19th Annual Brainwash Drive/In-Bike-In/Walk-In Movie Audience Choice Winners:

It’s a tie! Between two great movies from our past, 2013, show –

Mirror Lies – Adam Rosenberg

AND

Delusional – Jeremy Scripter

The Call

The 2018 24th Annual Brainwash Movies Drive-In/Bike-In/Walk-In Festival Call for Entries.

FULLY JURIED.

  • “Extra Early Bird/Worm” Entries: Shorts $15, Features $40 by by April 22nd, 2018 (postmarked, entered w/available file, or registered on WAB)
  • “Early Bird” Entries: Shorts $20, Features $50 by by May 15th, 2018 (postmarked, entered w/available file, or registered on WAB)
  • “On Time” Entries: Shorts $30, Features $65 by June 1st, 2018 (postmarked, entered w/available file, or registered on WAB)
  • “Late” Entries: Shorts $40, Features $90 by June 11th, 2018 (postmarked, entered w/available file, or registered on WAB)
  • “Extended Deadline” Entries: Shorts $50, Features $100 by June 22nd, 2018 (postmarked, entered w/available file, or registered on WAB)

Note: Shorts are under 13 min., Features under 130 min.
Movies 13-59 min. are Shorts; 60-129 min. are Features.

We can no longer accept credit cards except through

Withoutabox,filmfreeway-logo-hires-green-28d447f668728642f826b232bd172e0d

,

or PayPal at:

,.

Or… send a check, money order or use Paypal to brainw...@gmail.com (we do not recommend sending cash), with an email link to your movie to shelby...@yahoo.com, or DVD to…

Brainwash
1675 7th St., #23302
Oakland, CA 94623-6009
USA

Rules:

  • All entries must be transferred to Region 1 or 0 DVD for preview, or .MP4 files online and downloadable.
  • Please include a 10-20 sec. trailer and/or clips of your movie(s) to be used in promoting your movie and the festival.
  • All accepted entries will be notified by mail – enclose your name and mailing address to get really cool retro paper tickets.
  • PLEASE NEVER SEND YOUR PARENTS’ HOME MOVIES!

WHAT YOU GET:

Free Admission to the Festival Event. (Hint: Having the tickets above really helps).

We have a broadcast series in the works and will use your movie, with your permission, if yours is selected.

Prizes! We would like to welcome our returning sponsor Jungle Software to The Brainwash Movie Festival. We will be presenting Jungle software to our TOP 3 AWARD WINNERS this year, to help with future movie productions!

Jungle Software

Chimpanzee and Story-O are production software especially designed for independent filmmakers. Chimpanzee allows you to create breakdown sheets, characters, budgets, manage cast & crew, generate call sheets, prop lists, shot lists, storyboards and more.  Story-O allows you to outline your story in broad strokes, jot down raw notes and ideas, flesh out details and then put it all in story order when you’re ready. Find out more at the Jungle Software website.

PLUS – A new award from !       InkTip-new logo-20173 winners will receive a prize package from InkTip: Where everyone goes for writers and scripts. Producers have made more than 200 films from scripts and writers they found through InkTip.

Winners of the 4th, 5th and Audience Award Prizes will receive an InkTip Script Listing:  A listing of your script on InkTip so that producers and reps can find you.

And Now… an even newer award from

VM logo  Magazine…

A one year FREE subscription to ALL entrants to the 2018 Brainwash Movie Festival starting after the festival ends in September of this year!

What more do you want?!

1675 7th St., #23302
Oakland, CA 94623-6009 USofA
To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to:http://groups.google.com/ group/brainwash-movies
image
With a vital array of movies from all over the world for the cinematically adventuroUS!