The 24th Brainwash Drive-In/Bike-In/Walk-In Movie festival Award Winners!

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Shelby Toland

未讀,
2018年8月30日 下午3:37:402018/8/30
收件者:Harrison Fremont

Please friend & share on FaceBook

The 24th Brainwash Drive-In/Bike-In/Walk-In Movie festival Award Winners!

The 2nd Grand Prize Award Winner: Twice Upon a Time – Vojin Vasovic

The First Prize Award Winner:  High-Five the Cactus– Christopher Allan Thomas

Third Prize Award: Bounty – Katarzyna Kochany

Fourth Prize: Colorado Counties: A Journey in Watercolor – Ronnie Cramer

FifthThe Oak Tree – Ethan Jahan

The Audience Choice Award: Suck – Anthony Sneed

And! The First Ever Brainwash Awesome Achievement Award! To: Dave Reda

Please friend & share on FaceBook

The 24th Brainwash Drive-In/Bike-In/Walk-In Movie festival Award Winners!

The 2nd Grand Prize Award Winner: Twice Upon a Time – Vojin Vasovic

The First Prize Award Winner:  High-Five the Cactus– Christopher Allan Thomas

Third Prize Award: Bounty – Katarzyna Kochany

Fourth Prize: Colorado Counties: A Journey in Watercolor – Ronnie Cramer

FifthThe Oak Tree – Ethan Jahan

The Audience Choice Award: Suck – Anthony Sneed

And! The First Ever Brainwash Awesome Achievement Award! To: Dave Reda

More online in our Awards Presentation show on the Brainwash test broadcast so tune in (click on one of the pictures below)!

Special Thanks to our sponsors for Prizes!:
Jungle Software
InkTip
VideoMaker Magazine

& Extra Special Thanks to Nimby, Oakland, CA US for our DIY drive-in, bike-in, walk-in venue!

Brainwash Movies
1675 7th St., #23302
Oakland, CA 94623-6009 USofA
To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to:http://groups.google.com/ group/brainwash-movies

                                                                          With a vital array of movies from all over the world for the cinematically adventuroUS!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息