Clarification Regarding ACL Submission Package Options

Ioannis Panagiotopoulos

Feb 19, 2024, 8:22:31 AMFeb 19
to BrainTeaser

Hello team,

Given that our submission for review is non-anonymous, it is pertinent to determine which package of ACL should be utilized: either

·         \usepackage[preprint]{acl}, where the page number is visible, or

·         \usepackage[final]{acl}, where the page number remains invisible.

I appreciate your consideration of this matter.

Thank you in advance!

yifan jiang

Feb 19, 2024, 12:38:11 PMFeb 19
to Ioannis Panagiotopoulos, BrainTeaser
Hi

I think you can use the preprint version:)

Yifan Jiang

Ioannis Panagiotopoulos <yian...@gmail.com>于2024年2月19日 周一上午5:22写道: