Inquiry Regarding Submission Process for SemEval Task

Baktash ansari

Feb 14, 2024, 4:06:25 PMFeb 14
to BrainTeaser
I hope this email finds you well.

Firstly, could you please clarify if there is a specific platform or location where we should submit our paper? Additionally, I would appreciate some guidance on the submission process itself.

Secondly, in regards to submitting the paper for review, should it be done anonymously? Should we omit details such as author names, affiliations, etc., during the submission phase for review purposes?

Best regards,

Baktash Ansari

yifan jiang

Feb 14, 2024, 5:29:54 PMFeb 14
to BrainTeaser
Hi Baktash,

Based on your question:
1. This is the link to the submission site (https://softconf.com/naacl2024/SemEval2024/)
2. The paper is not anonymous.
Following are some helpful material:
1. Paper requirement:  https://semeval.github.io/paper-requirements.html
2. Paper template: https://semeval.github.io/system-paper-template.html
3. Paper format:   https://acl-org.github.io/ACLPUB/formatting.html
4. Frequently asked questions:   https://acl-org.github.io/ACLPUB/formatting.html

Also, here are some notices:
1. The system paper should be limited to 5 pages for the main content. Acknowledgments, references, and appendices do NOT count toward page limits.
2. Be sure to use the official stylesheet and follow the SemEval paper requirements.
3. Be sure to mention the language(s) covered and cite the task overview paper (Task description paper as well as brainteaser dataset paper).

Best,
Yifan Jiang