Inquiry about Paper Review Process

Baktash ansari

Feb 29, 2024, 4:41:39 AMFeb 29
to BrainTeaser
Dear Yifan Jiang,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the paper review process in Softconf.

My question is as follows: Are the papers assigned for review to each team or to each author individually? For example, if a team consists of three people, should each person review and submit the papers separately, or should one person submit?

I would appreciate it if you could provide some clarification on this matter.

Best regards,
Baktash Ansari

Ethan Heavey

Mar 7, 2024, 7:22:23 AMMar 7
to BrainTeaser
To follow up on that, where can we fiond the paper review rubric?

Cheers,
Ethan

yifan jiang

Mar 7, 2024, 2:22:15 PMMar 7
to BrainTeaser
Hi Baktash,

Sorry for the late response. The papers are assigned to each team individually. In other words, each team just need to submit one review for each assignment. And any person in the team can be the reviewer.

Best,
Yifan Jiang

yifan jiang

Mar 7, 2024, 2:26:34 PMMar 7
to BrainTeaser
Hi Ethan,

In the reviewer console, you need to value the paper with different dimensions, like Appropriateness, and clarity. You can leave all your detailed suggestions or concerns in the Detailed Comments.

Best,
Yifan Jiang