Group Names

Amirhossein Abaskohi

Feb 16, 2024, 1:19:23 PMFeb 16
to BrainTeaser
Hi,

We specified a different group name but on the leaderboard the id of person who submitted the results is shown. For the paper, which name should we use?

yifan jiang

Feb 16, 2024, 6:22:38 PMFeb 16
to BrainTeaser
Hi,

Thank you for the question. Somehow, the leaderboard can only show the person's ID in our current phases, which will also be used in the our task description paper. If you would like to use a different group name, you can just leave your message here, and I will change the name.

Best,
Yifan Jiang

Amirhossein Abaskohi

Feb 17, 2024, 12:52:56 AMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser
Thanks Yifan.
Our team name should be uTeBC-NLP instead of Ipouyall.

 Best regards,
Amirhossein

Zahra Rahimi

Feb 17, 2024, 4:03:59 AMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser
Hi Yifan,
Our team name is NIMZ instead of the username  zarahimi .
Thank you!
Best regards

Ali Farokh

Feb 17, 2024, 4:44:46 AMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser

Hello Yifan,
Please replace our username on the leaderboard (alifarokh) with our team name ALF.
Thank you,
Kind regards

Md Nishat Raihan

Feb 17, 2024, 6:23:06 AMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser
Hello Yifan,
Please replace our username on the leaderboard (dhiman) with our team name MasonTigers.
Thank you,
Nishat

Dilip Venkatesh

Feb 17, 2024, 8:34:36 AMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser
Hello
Our username is dipsivenkatesh, please replace it with our team name BITS Pilani

Trina Chakraborty

Feb 17, 2024, 12:18:52 PMFeb 17
to BrainTeaser
Hi,
Please replace the username ( Trina_Chakraborty) with the team name Deja Vu.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Trina Chakraborty

Ioannis Panagiotopoulos

Feb 19, 2024, 8:17:21 AMFeb 19
to BrainTeaser

Hello team,

Please replace my username (nikolap) with the team name AILS-NTUA .

Thank you,

Kind regards.

Harshit G

Feb 19, 2024, 12:22:57 PMFeb 19
to BrainTeaser
Hey,
Please replace the username halcyonized with the team name: iREL

Thanks, and Regards.

yifan jiang

Feb 19, 2024, 12:36:16 PMFeb 19
to Harshit G, BrainTeaser
Sure, just type the team name here and I will update them all together by the end of today :)

Yifan Jiang

Harshit G <msg.h...@gmail.com>于2024年2月19日 周一上午9:22写道: