Four questions about brain and behaviour – talk by Prof Alexandra de Sousa

Katja Heuer

Apr 24, 2022, 12:18:59 PM4/24/22
to European Network for Brain Evolution Research
Hello dear brain evolution enthusiasts,

This talk by Professor Alexandra de Sousa may be of interest to you:

"Four questions about brain and behaviour

Tinbergen encouraged ethologists to address animal behaviour by answering four questions, covering physiology, adaptation, phylogeny, and development. This broad approach has implications for neuroscience and psychology, yet, questions about phylogeny are rarely considered in these fields. Here I describe how phylogeny can shed light on our understanding of brain structure and function. Further, I show that we now have or are developing the data and analytical methods necessary to study the natural history of the human mind."

this Monday, 25 April, 3pm UTC

BWS_1_AlexandraDeSousa.jpeg

Looking forward to the talk and the discussion!
Best,
Katja & Roberto