Online resources for teaching brain evolution classes

Alexandra de Sousa

Sep 17, 2020, 12:24:41 PM9/17/20
to European Network for Brain Evolution Research
Dear colleagues,

I hope that you are all safe and well.

I’ve been thinking about the challenges of online teaching for this upcoming academic year. Since many of us will be teaching courses about brain evolution or related topics, I thought it might be nice to find ways in which we could support each other. I've put together a Google doc with links to video, audio, and interactive resources that might be relevant. I wanted to share this resource with you, and invite you to add to it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrkUaOMzq6dKciyMTNIj-Beatw6G3yo3BveyJcyv9oQ/edit

Take care, now more than ever,

Chet

--
Chet C. Sherwood
Professor of Anthropology

Laboratory for Evolutionary Neuroscience
National Chimpanzee Brain Resource
@chet_sherwood

he/him/his