Increasing time per trial and rehearsing on dual n-back.

Peanut

Nov 19, 2022, 4:04:36 PM11/19/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Does increasing time per trial on brainworkshop settings and rehearsing freely works for enhancing working memory?
What is the maximum time per trial that can help someone achieve a better working memory?

Fredo Corleone

Nov 20, 2022, 4:27:08 AM11/20/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
In my case I'm getting benefits with much lower delay between stimuli, as low as 750ms.
(I don't use brain workshop)

Leonardo

Nov 20, 2022, 5:21:02 AM11/20/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I'm trying to communicate with you with Discord. Wake up, Neo.