quad n-back and colourblindness

Tofe

Apr 25, 2022, 8:54:02 PM4/25/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
currently i can only play triple n-back, images, visual and auditory. i can't add colours because im colourblind, any solutions on how to solve this?

AComplete Bee

Apr 26, 2022, 6:29:09 AM4/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Yup, someone just needs to make a DNB version with more options, like cell shapes (triangle, circle, hexagon, octagon, diamond, etc, instead of just squares).
I could try to do that soon!

Fredo Corleone

Apr 27, 2022, 5:47:36 AM4/27/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Based on this suggestion I'm updating one of my BT app to support only colors for colorblind people.
Colorblind people can normally clearly distinct about 3 colors (taking into considerations all possible kinds of colorblindness), it would be 4 if it was not for protanopia cases.
The above said the space of stimuli has to be reduced to 3.

The following is a link to my 9-dimensional N-back: https://codepen.io/eternalsunshineofspotlessmind/full/vYZBLyX

9-dimensional.PNG
You can choose to match up to 9 different stimuli, and which the left pane you can setup with the amount you stimuli you are pleased the most with.
Just a quick look at the possible stimuli:
1. Walls, colors of the light tiles of the walls
2. Camera, from which angle the camera is pointing on the scene
3. Face, which face lights up on the outer cube
4. Spatial, where the outer cube sits in the 3D space
5. Word, the word you see on the walls
6. Shape, the shape inside the inner cube
7. Corner, where the inner cube sits inside the outer cube
8. Sound, easy one: SOUND
9. Color, the color of the outer cube faces when they light up

If you guys can please try this software on the link provided above and if everything is fine I'll update it in "production".

Tofe

Apr 28, 2022, 6:18:42 AM4/28/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
ill give it a shot, have you or anybody found this game helpful?