Re: A post about this group's clown: Leonardo (Alberto Flaño Lombardo)

Message has been deleted

Fredo Corleone

Feb 5, 2023, 3:56:25 AM2/5/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

The fact that Leonardo can be ego-centric and rude at times doesn't entitle you to create a post to insult the things he holds dear.
You could rather have confronted him about why he's pissing you off.
This hate-filled post is not funny, and in fact I find it disgusting.
Il giorno sabato 4 febbraio 2023 alle 23:01:44 UTC+1 John Silver ha scritto:
As many of you know, or will discover shortly after joining this Google Group, is that some clown lurks around every post. His sole purpose on this server is the second you join to inform you that he is "gifted" and the he is part of an organization with members also "gifted" as him. They are so "gifted" that they consider members of an IQ of below 130 as being "an idiot" (actual quote). Why other members put up with this clown is still a mistery to some.

Now that you had a quick intro on the class clown, let see who he really is.

So his real name seems to be Alberto Flano Lombardo. Yes, he is from Spain and lives near Sevilla, in Dos Hermanas.

Don't vomit too much looking at this weirdo's blog.

So this "gifted" clown is nothing more than an English tutor that gives private lessons at your local town library. His only "gift" is that he can speak English in a foreign country and has delusions of grandeur.

Moving on, the clown tried to have a career in music it seems but failed (Warning: don't press play, your ears will bleed)

Which leads me to their so called organization of "gifted" children.

Ok, so his so called organization of high IQ individuals is nothing more than a non-profit org. that offers piano lessons to kids. It has nothing to do with brain research or cognitive training. So, enjoy that triple shit sandwich.

This rabbit teeth Professor X is the CEO and his dad: https://es.linkedin.com/in/alberto-fla%C3%B1o-09269220

It seems that the Emperor has no clothes after all. At this point I know I've wasted too much time on this lame nobody that spams this forum every chance he gets. So do what you want with this information.

Message has been deleted

Fredo Corleone

Feb 5, 2023, 6:09:45 AM2/5/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I would have totally agreed with you if your criticisms had been constructive and aimed strictly at him: rather than insulting him you could have simply pointed out the fact that in your opinion he doesn't know how to behave in a polite way, that he is unpleasantly rude in certain instances and that he often takes the opportunity to brag.
But instead you brought up his interests and even his father.
You must acknowledge the above as your mistake.

On defending community members, I agree with you: insults are not tolerable.

I hope that the two-three members of this group who have used hurtful slurs in the past will be able to improve their relationship with others in the future.
Certainly insulting them in turn does not help.
Il giorno domenica 5 febbraio 2023 alle 10:15:59 UTC+1 John Silver ha scritto:
Fredo, I have respect for you and what you have done with the RFT project. Hats off to you, but you are in the wrong standing behind and supporting that clown. You can see with your own eyes that the guys has 0 social skills and insults anyone that challenges his opinions.

Why don’t you show support for the members he insults and calls “faggots”? Does his toxic persona really have no effect on you?

He disrespect people he knows nothing about, while he himself has 0 accomplishments in life. He’s pushing pencils at a non-profit that his father runs. He is just a loser with big mouth, nothing more.

Also, I tried to talk to him on the discord channel you guys claim is so open for anyone. What did he do? He banned me because I asked him some questions. That shows how unsecure he really is.

I don’t give two shits about the guys at this point, if you guys accept him like this, then so be it. But don’t act like my post is unjustified and written out of hate.

Leonardo

Leonardo

Feb 5, 2023, 1:25:17 PM2/5/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Also, I'm truly sorry for any inadequate thing that I have ever written. I should have never employed certain words, I'm 100% responsible of that, I will never make the same mistake.

Some of your points were valid, I just wish you could have articulated them without insulting me or my father.

Bo T

Feb 5, 2023, 2:04:21 PM2/5/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
The ultimate bitch move is doxing someone's info because you can't banter on the internet. If someone is hostile just make fun of them and move on.

It always has to be a novel length post about "surviving Leo" and exposing THE TRUTH.

Message has been deleted

CLJACKSON04

Feb 5, 2023, 3:31:22 PM2/5/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
I’m with John Silver…this was long overdue. Lombardo was trolling anyone whose ideas he didn’t agree with. This stifled the productive exchange of ideas which is the primary purpose of this group. While he did make some valued comments and shared links to research, it doesn’t give him license to run roughshod over others. His behavior, if not checked would have caused this group to implode.

His false claims to be a leading RFT researcher conducting studies on these tools alone, justifies being Doxed.

Thank you John Silver.

On Sunday, February 5, 2023, 'John Silver' via Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence <brain-t...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Bora I know that you are nothing more than Leonardo's lapdog, so your opinion means very little to me. You are probably still in your teens since you don't seem to be very bright despite being on a Brain Training group.

"If someone is hostile just make fun of them and move on. " Proves my point.

As for the clown, I don't give a shit about him. You guys can kiss his ass all you want, but you have to face the facts, he is one of the main reasons why this group is not growing and is divided. His toxic attitude towards new and existing members is what keeps all of that from happening.

Point in case, I asked members on discord to share their data with me since I wanted to look for causality between brain exercises and training. And what does the clown do? Spams the chat with his bs training results since he can't stand 1 minute without not having members attention focused on him. He wants attention more than a 15 year old teenage girl on Instagram. He's pathetic.

It's a sad situation because the group could have been 10x more productive than this. But whatever.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/brain-training/93287bf8-87eb-41b1-8310-0186c6b63dccn%40googlegroups.com.

Bo T

Feb 5, 2023, 4:30:55 PM2/5/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
To John Silver:

Yeah, silly me, I am not very bright. The REAL big brain move is doxing people for being mean poopie heads on a fucking internet forum. Could you imagine doing this shit on any social media website? You would be rightfully laughed at for not blocking the person and moving on. But by all means, preach more about how much of a meanie an internet anon is.

To Leo:
I generally like what you do on the forum, and I didn't even click on the dox links because I'm not retarded,  but are you actually a researcher in RFT or not?

Leonardo

Feb 5, 2023, 5:06:48 PM2/5/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
No. I have never conducted any research, and I don't think I have ever claimed to do so. We, as in Fredo and our foundation, are going to carry on the research on the feasibility of Syllogimous as a IQ test this year. If results are positive, we are going to investigate next the potential of the training to increase fluid intelligence. We have several psychologists and mathematicians to do the analysis of the data.

Message has been deleted

Bo T

Feb 6, 2023, 6:09:31 AM2/6/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
To John Silver:
Say what you will about Leo, but the fact of the matter is Syllogimous is mostly a result of his and Fredo's efforts, the guy is obviously very knowledgeable of RFT and cognitive science research even if he never conducted any of the research himself. What have you accomplished in terms of brain training research? This is much more dedication than we can ask for on a public internet forum with no vetting mechanism. Do you want a vetted and controlled environment where everyone is always nice to each other? Go to reddit; But demanding respect from internet anons because you happened upon their dox is the gayest shit imaginable. I have no loyalty to anyone here (obviously) because I don't actually know any of these people , but I will always side with whomever against doxers.

To Leo:
I'm sorry about your doxxing, hopefully it won't affect you much. Please be more careful about your internet anonymity from now on, hell has no fury like a butthurt psycho scorned.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 10:01:59 AM UTC+2 John Silver wrote:

This guy never ceases to make me laugh. He’s a clown, so I guess it’s his job at this point.

You won’t do any research, clown. Stop lying to these good people here. You can barely write two sentences together without sounding like a complete sociopath and I’m expected to believe you will coordinate world class research on RFT? Do you even know what such research even implies? You clearly don’t, the reason you make such a bold claims.

Stick to giving private English lessons in Sevilla, clown. Better yet, do some reseach on how to grow hair on bald people’s heads, you might help your dad with that one.

Also, stop posting on my shit. Everytime I see a post from you it makes me psychically ill.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ticktock man

Feb 6, 2023, 7:15:10 AM2/6/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
This is the message that was deleted:

Oneuser.png

One user. Two (or more) accounts.
El lunes, 6 de febrero de 2023 a las 12:48:27 UTC+1, John Silver escribió:

Of course, his lapdog stars barking immediately as his master’s claims are questioned by others. You are embarassing yourself dude, you need to stop it. Your weird attachment to the guy makes me wonder.

I had no idea this forum converted into Nazi Germany. Seems we are not allowed to question anything, just take everything as given. The concept of exchanging points of views seem to have been killed and buried around here.

My knowledge about RFT is irrelevant and besides the point. I tried to share my knowledge with the clown on discord and he banned me. That’s what happens when you give a sociopath power over others. How many others has he stopped from sharing their ideas around here over the years? I’m willing to bet I’m not the only one.

The way I see it this group has been hijacked by the two of you. Anyone else that tries to contribute is immediately shut down for thinking differently. That’s fascism. If other more sane members agree, then good luck with that.

Bo T

Feb 6, 2023, 7:21:30 AM2/6/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, it's funny that a lapdog is getting under your skin that much, but then again, what wouldn't trigger a faggot doxer? Yes, it's LITERALLY nazi germany over here, go back to reddit. If Leonardo was really abusing his priviliges, obviously i oppose him on that, but you're definitely not getting any sympathy.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023, 1:48 PM 'John Silver' via Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence <brain-t...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[...]

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 1:09:31 PM UTC+2 bora...@gmail.com wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bo T

Feb 6, 2023, 8:37:58 AM2/6/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
LMAOO you're going to hurt your shoulder with that reach. Everyone who's familiar with my posts knows that im not Leonardo, the first time I interacted with him he was hostile to me too, we shit talked each other and then ended up being on good terms. You can ask Fredo, he was there for it, unless he's in on it too and the conspiracy goes way deeper than previously thought.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023, 3:15 PM 'John Silver' via Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence <brain-t...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
In trying to expose me (you got nothing to expose by the way, I'm new to the group), you exposed yourself genius.

thetickto...@gmail.com, has just posted a screenshot that is written in Spanish.
You, "bora" posted 1 minutes after his post, meaning you switches e-mails: you 2 are the same person.

Since you speak Spanish and defend the clown with all your heart (calling me "faggot" dogger? Who else calls people faggots around here?) you clearly are the clown himself. In other words, thetickto = bora = Leonardo. You just use different expressions to hide it.

I knew that you were clinically a sociopath Leonardo. You got all the symptoms. And you monitor the posts here 24/7. A real life sociopath.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 2:39:23 PM UTC+2 John Silver wrote:
Now I understand why the guy has a following here. This Bora guy is mentally unstable as well.

Bo T

Feb 6, 2023, 8:46:45 AM2/6/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Johnny, you should be on scooby-doo with these detective skillz dawg.
Message has been deleted

Nicolas Gewehr

Feb 6, 2023, 12:34:06 PM2/6/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You criticizes his social behavior in this group and then go on to dox and try to personally insult him. That seems like the clown move to me haha.
He is even taking it with humor and admited that he made mistakes, meanwhile you going on insulting, what an L.
I don't even get whats your point. He is involved in a non-profit charity, that seems a bit more social to me, than insulting and doxing people.
He is producing music, I don't get whats wrong with that either and what is has to do with hes involvement in this group.
And whats you problem with his job, did he claim he would do something else?
I don't think you are a neuroscientist either and I doesn't have to be one, he clearly did a lot research into that stuff and its not like he is giving medical advice or something like that where you need a clear qualification.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 3:22:40 PM UTC+1 John Silver wrote:
This kid makes the whole situation so laughable.

It just makes me wonder how does a mentally unstable guy like you become so obsessed with another person on a forum. I don't understand how you can speak with Leo's dick so far in your mouth. I understand you worship the guy, even though he shitted on you, but for the sake of everyone, make it less obvious.

If you were the same person as the clown I would have understood your posts, but since you're so eager to falsify my claim, I'll let the members judge how smart you are. Being from Spain as the clown, I get it.

I don't understand why Fredo works with clowns like you two. Whatever, keep going strong kid. You ain't getting anymore replied from me.

성문규

Feb 6, 2023, 1:13:48 PM2/6/23
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Yea lets try to keep discussion on this group relevant to its actual purpose. Leonardo and Fredo have provided quite a bit of value here even if the process at times may have seemed rocky; I would say that is to be expected to some extent in a group like this. If you want to discredit Leo in any way please do so by providing research or sound reasoning that discredits his opinions/conclusions specifically regarding brain training, not on his supposedly sociopathic tendencies or character, which are rather irrelevant and not very constructive for the group’s purpose. I do agree there were times when he did sound arrogant and dismissive of others’ opinions, but I also think few provided as much ideas as him. I am very excited to see where his collaboration with Fredo and others will take us, and I bet lots of others feel the same. Why don’t you yourself provide some new ideas?

John Silver

Feb 7, 2023, 2:34:40 AM2/7/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

As I said in my previous posts, guess I have to say it again since no one seems to read my posts or don’t give a shit and/or are biased.

Since I joined discord I tried to contribute. Look up my post history.

I started asking Leonardo questions about his organization and his ridiculous training results. I asked for proof. Nothing more. As a result, he banned me without any serious motive. I did not insult the guy for 1 second. Is that considered fair? Whatever.

He has sociopathic behaviour. Look up the symptoms. Is he a valuable member? Yes, I do believe so. But he should not be given that much power over others. He should not decide who speaks and who doesn’t. He clearly has an ego problem, making him admin is putting fuel on fire.

I did not dox him, all his info is public, he himself put it out. He himself posted the organization’s website. He himself said he was an English teacher. He himself put his full name on display. I just aggregated the information. The karma he put out came back to him.

When I first joined I was really optimistic of learning and collaborating with members here, however the reality struck me really quick. I was caught off guard seeing what members hang around here. 1/3 should probably be in a mental asylum. I won’t name names; you know them very well.

That being said, since I can’t have a free voice on their discord and I am fairly passionate about brain training, I have decided to form a new discord group this weekend with the intent of free collaboration, sharing of ideas and mature respect between the members. Anyone is free to join. I know very well some will join with the intent to sabotage and do harm, but as they will find out, I am quite resilient.

Cheers and keep training.

Alberto Flaño Lombardo

Feb 7, 2023, 9:53:46 AM2/7/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You were not permanently banned before opening this thread. You were just silenced for a week after repeatedly insulting me. As you have done in this thread. I gave you several opportunities to apologize, and I asked you to keep personal attacks out of the conversation. I answered to all your questions. I even provided a video in which I solved one of the trials to show that I wasn't cheating after you accused me of doing so:

All your content in the server was deleted when I banned you. Because it consisted of insults. But you can still read my answers:

Look, you need to learn how to express yourself more respectfully.
I don't want to ban you. But I will do it if you keep writing like that.

It is okay to express your doubts.
I don't have a problem with skepticism.
But keep your skepticism polite.

But you need to express that politely.
Or I will ban you.
I don't have a problem with skepticism at all.
I can record myself.
But stop with the ad hominems.

Okay.
Apologize for saying that.
And promise to not attack personally other user in the channel.
Or you are banned.

First of all, apologize.
Then we can have a polite conversation.

But first apologize and promise not to attack personally any other user.
If you can't have a conversation without resorting to personal attacks, this is not your place.

Those are valid concerns.
But attacking people is not valid.
You can just ask politely.

Again.
This is the last time I will say it. Apologize and promise to not attack other users.
I really, really don't want to ban you.

I'm really sorry for this. Because it is something that I hate to do.
But this is your decision.
If you can't act politely, there is no other way.

Look at how many chances I gave you before banning you after you repeatedly insulted me. And, again, I only gave you a time out of a week. Which is something that you knew, because you weren't kicked out of the server before opening this thread. You even used a link that was part of my reply, so it is clear that you read my message. This thread shows what you are willing to do for a time out of a week.

aweek.png

And now, someone is spamming our Discord server. I wonder who can be behind that.
This conversation is locked