Re: Research Repository ( + Discord server) --- CHANGE OF LINK

Message has been deleted

Fredo Corleone

Dec 26, 2022, 7:41:20 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You just insulted me via PM because I left the Discord channel after you shared videos about paranormal and Langan's CTMU in one of the threads you created, and proceeded to also block me after insults.
I'm always cool about debating, I'm not cool about being insulted, even less if blocked afterward. Even though I don't usually reciprocate, this time I'll make an exception: you are a coward!
I'm glad I left the group.

Il giorno lunedì 12 dicembre 2022 alle 05:38:26 UTC+1 Thomas ha scritto:

It's been alerted to me that the Discord link was not working and after inspecting the server I discovered that the link randomly changed for reasons I'm not aware of as I am new to Discord ha.

Here it is newly, again! If you genuinely have any problems with the link please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Discord is going really well.

Just a heads up before joining:
1. Please choose a responsible name and picture before joining

We want to encourage the highest of ideational influencers, research intensive/interested and intellectual that we can to create the most robust creative space possible, in so saying as much, responsibly crafting your avatar creates the kind of positive first impression for all persons involved and the overall image of the Server as well. Appreciation!

#Sense of humour ***ALLOWED*** but we ARE all united there for an obvious objective that I imagine we all want to be met to its potential for the benefit of all of us and no single individual.

Thank you so much for helping make this creative and intellectual space possible!

On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 3:35:58 PM UTC+11 Thomas wrote:
REPOST:

Hi!

I am looking for research articles to begin an ideational creative-learning feedback on to generate original insights.

My plan is to read every article every day, even if its just a skim or a reminding myself of the findings followed by trusting the process of my brain coming up with new ideas to further my own endeavour concerning research in this area.

Sharing them here for everyone to read to generate their own independent original insights I think is a great idea.

Any articles I come across I will share here:

Here is my first one that has got me coming up with interesting connections.

Volitional modulation of higher-order visual cortex alters human perception, 2019.

Many of these articles present creative insights we may not have noticed at first glance especially when we read them in combination with one another. Building a repository as I have proposed is designed for me to maximise this creative-learning feedback loop.

Any peer reviewed research on the brain, neuroplasticity, cognition (from working memory to intelligence to relational reasoning), neurofeedback, brain technologies, related training, consciousness/mind, sentience, emotional resilience (i.e. training) even too or anything where you think a genuine creative connection could be made I think would be a great addition.

Best wishes and thank you in return.

----

By the way, if you haven't headed down to our Discord be sure to do that where we can have more free-flow conversations on all things creative here.

Casual to academic, though because we can't necessarily control the quality of conversation for the latter you can always count on being able to have a conversation with me to that level among other persons who are more in this regard if that's what you're more looking for.

The Discord is a great place to share articles and have a free-flow conversation here as well, I have added a "Research Depository" here too. It's only just begun so as it gets bigger more channels (spaces for communication) will open up.

See you there!

Leonardo

Dec 26, 2022, 9:13:24 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Fredo. We should create our own server.

With blackjack and hookers.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 9:16:28 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
So, I'm a coward... Because you left?

I insulted you because you kept on messaging me after I had asked you to go away as I don't like drama in my life.

I spent over an hour sharing my information with you and then you disrespected me for no real reason not to mention not being grateful for the time I spent.

By what definition am I a coward exactly? So because I've rejected you because I don't like having discussions with people who don't openly critically think about things without their bias of past experience, that makes me a coward? No that means I don't like speaking to bigots, there's no cowardice there.

You have your own issues, I needed to block you as you were harassing me.

And well, you're continuing to enjoy harassing me for... Zero provocation.

It's... weird.

I don't care about my discord being popular I care about attracting the right people only, so feel free to say anything you want openly here.

I am asking you politely, please leave me along.

Insults are not objectively "bad to give", especially when someone is being a douche. The whole idea is that the person gets the idea that they've been rejected.
Message has been deleted

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 9:20:14 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You're both children.

And you wonder why I wanted to keep my ideas to myself.

Leonardo you've been removed as well for supporting Fredo even though he's in the wrong. All the best sir, but please, do not harass me.

Again, my discord is not about popularity, its about attracting open minded critical thinkers that don't need their asses wiped every 30 seconds or their ego's stroked.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 9:26:58 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You both must have sad social lives if your goal is just to have a discord of "friendship" without any genuine intellectual discussions, which should be the basis for any real friendship where there are proper ethics, of which is the basis of friendship as opposed to spiking each others emotions with nonsense.

Just move on.

I don't feel the need at all to restart this threat in the Google Groups section.

I mean this is the perfect screening test really to attract people that are genuine, to see if they can see past other peoples gibberish.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 9:33:07 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
It just shows how primitive you both are as well, backstab me when I was nothing but good and courteous to you both.

You're both small minded people that think in BLOCKS.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 10:05:01 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Personally I'm extremely glad this has happened, it just shows my own initial gut feelings were correct and I shouldn't have trusted either of you.

I'd honestly prefer it if no one from this Google Groups joined.

I literally, politely in this breath, do not need anyone from this space to join, or any space for that matter. The purpose is the purpose of the Discord and to the extent that this cannot be satisfied, neither the Discord nor people on it should be on it.

Because as I state there, I don't want any "ego's" there, I want healthy, intelligent, non-volatile open minded discussions relative to the purpose of the Discord.

If the whole planet is incapable of that including myself then by the definition of the purpose of this Discord, no one should be on it. Again, that's the sole purpose in the context of the channels provided for the Server, not to create some attention seeking popular domain where you get your dopamine juiced up without making genuine progress in your lives in the subjects of relevance.

It's not all "super serious" there but we have that as a precondition and any one intolerant of that as per the above I have "Supersubscribed" to handing out tampons.

For anyone potentially joining, use this situation as a means of testing your own resilience to cognitive bias and cognitive dissonance before making the decision, if you're unable to reason your way through while maintaining clarity on what reality is, aka a fluid structure devoid of egoic delusion vs what it is not, aka a place for humans to use their ego's to blow each other up all around the globe until we destroy our planet where all that's left is the last remaining ego's fighting over toilet paper during zombie armageddon, please do not join the server.

I however, have no interest in restarting this thread as I stated, to me this is a brilliant way to also just in general deter people that shouldn't be there from joining. If you're unable to reason through this situation, that's a set of similar situations you're also not able to reason through accordingly and therefore add genuine insight and discussion to the forum, of which neither of you actually happened to did other than perhaps solve some BLOCKHEAD dilemmas.

Thank you and much appreciated, as long as the information is high quality I don't mind what people share where it is relevant to the channels. I have my own personal social circle in real life, I don't need to feed off "internet trolls" to have my personal social needs met hence the desired high barriers for entry and maintaining any status there.

Concerning cognitive training, open to talking bout anything under the sun there. It's truly meant to be a space for open minded discussions entertaining of the most creative of insights to be derived and subsequent benefit in the areas concerning. There's no point us communicating with one another there if we're not adding to the think tank of one another's intelligence on life and especially as it pertains to the subjects of relevance, we don't want small thinkers there.

Feels good to move forward!
Message has been deleted

Bo T

Dec 26, 2022, 10:12:56 AM12/26/22
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com
You have made a private discord and willingly invited people from this group in order to create an exclusive circle, why not keep this issue private as well? I don't see the point of divulging all of this publicly. Just kick out people you don't want anymore and move on.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 10:23:01 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Let them say whatever they want.

They're just projecting onto me.

Anyone can read the discord themselves, they'll see for themselves that I am not at all the one that isn't being objective in the situation.

They obviously have unresolved issues internally that they have to put onto me.

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 2:08:16 AM UTC+11 Leonardo wrote:

Man, you are deeply disturbed.

First of all, your ideas are worthless.

Second of all, you are a weak faggot that cannot stand any kind of opinion that doesn't match your own and have deliriums of power that can only satisfy by banning people on Discord because you are insignificant in your real life.

You are laughable, Thomas. You are a joke.

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 10:25:04 AM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I find it hilarious Steve Jobs was used to back up an argument though. Harvard grad for sure.
Message has been deleted

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 1:45:23 PM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
From a philosophical and psychological perspective jointly, this certainly calls into light the questioning of the self and the quality of the relationship that people have with the self. For this discord, it is important to put this relationship first and foremost, so that there is greater self awareness over the relationship you have with the people around you, without which, the self will become socially distorted, by the degree of that misappraisal. To these parameters, confine them solely to the subject of your perception of the self and its doings, and not of my doings, at least not firstly, so that this space and the greater space of the internet at large and humanity, finds its proper sentiment towards its greater grace, rather than, to its disgrace, by any lacking of honour or rectitude, in evaluation of self and its parsimony. Thank you in advance for moving on from this space and finding your fulfilment and greater grace towards personal growth elsewhere. Sincerely to the both of you, best wishes.

For everyone else, as per the above and let's keep the space creatively open minded.
Message has been deleted

Leonardo

Dec 26, 2022, 7:42:30 PM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Seek help for your mental health issues.
Message has been deleted

Thomas

Dec 26, 2022, 11:04:29 PM12/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Yes, my wife who's a talented neuroscientist and psychologist of 6 years thinks so as well (she says that jokingly though).

To provide some advice for those that have ever dealt with these situations, you just need to recognise that the other parties are not able to do something like proper bifurcation of the self where they're able to observe the self's inner experiences from an outside view, see where they fit and align with the outside and then adapt to what the actual reality is.

This is as it were, simply a case of the evolutionary processes in both their minds acting out tribal impulses, so it's just silly kids stuff. They're not able to act out their misplaced, erroneous, non-self-efficacious anger towards the physical world like an incel towards schools and whatnot and so they find a target like myself that they build up animosity towards in a way that disagrees with reality but agrees with their egoic-sentiments to sustain their fictitious identity into the future because all they see is a wall with me and they just want to see what happens when they throw rocks against it, as that's what kids do when they're young of mind and heart. My physical body is certainly not old but I am aged in heart and mind and we also have the responsibility to instruct sentience where we can for people where there is learning to be had, in so saying as much, in this situation, simply remember the wisdom I shared just previously. Many people become so frazzled when they have hecklers of these kinds because they're not able to perform stated bifurcation themselves, you must understand though that all you need is your self-awareness and their personal adulterous convictions are purely fictitious stories of their own minds that they're quite literally, doing self-damage with to their own brains. It's like watching.a cricket chirp in the grass while up against fire slowly burning themselves without realising..

As for seeing my wife for your own personal psych evaluations, I don't think you two would be able to afford her and certainly not as a "hooker" fellow 'evolved' apes of Cap in Yo Ass Brooklyn City.

This is a good case study of troll behaviour, let's see how long it goes on for. Heh. I've had like... 3 hours sleep coming off another party second night in a row. So feeling swell but motivated heh.

As per my previous post for newcomers if you're interested in joining.
Openness. Critical Thinking. Creativity. Self-Discipline.

Alex C.

Dec 27, 2022, 2:09:44 AM12/27/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I did not expect such a post to exist around here. Seems like more evidence towards brain training not working.

Thomas

Dec 27, 2022, 2:32:44 AM12/27/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Ha yeah, touché.

You should try out my training method I share on the discord in the “Training Dome” channel section of the server, I challenge everyone to. Heh, if that doesn’t work the butterfly that is intelligence locked in its cocoon will never come out right!

Neuro-synaptic popcorn, that’s all it is, there’s patterns and learning to be generated from every situation, trust vs distrust is something that is particularly relevant of course for our species to workout or at least have healthy subconscious blueprints on. Even if we’re just seeing through the myopia of the internets funneled bias, level of awareness is always the mediating variable that tells the story about how much of an effect that environmentally induced myopia will have; results contributive to the determination of that dichotomous social variable important for our survival here in the savanna made of code heh. Pop go those synapses, consider the brains now completely microwaved heh, the perfect introduction to the technique I eluded which I’ve titled Consciousness Streaming (not an astoundingly original name for my 3 hours sleep), that’s all I’ll say on it for this thread though people should just ‘pop’ into the discord and checkout that butterfly break out of the cocoon itself after they try it enough.

The will power of ignorance is to the ‘victory’ of our informational obsolescence through self-centered delusion. Heh, corn. Corny. Corn. Truth.

Alex C.

Dec 28, 2022, 1:53:31 AM12/28/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Link not working.

Also I work 12h per day I don't know how much of a help I can be. Don't really have time for discord.