Serious question

Ninjaplex

Jun 8, 2024, 8:42:31 PMJun 8
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
can someone help me to seperate audio and visual stimuli in dual n back I dont know if necesary or not but it might be chunkingg if you relate them so someone please help even though I have been ignored or not seen 2 times!

BM XT

Jun 11, 2024, 1:19:35 AMJun 11
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
What do you mean? If you just get confused then play single n-back (just audio or just position) or play dual but focus your attention actively on one stimuli and the other one just play passively if ever. After a while it would get easier and more "intuitive". If you get decent scores, then don't worry about technique and cosciously rehearsing everything, because at certain level it becomes counterproductive, imho. Like you can't consciously rehearse 5-8 positions and 5-8 sounds in 3 seconds, I think. So in such case there is no need to manually repeat everything. I just kinda felt/knew the right answer on levels 6 to 8, and since score was good I didn't bother to rehearse. But on the other hand, to break plateau in my case I think I need to rehearse on high levels on self paced mode (next step only comes after hitting a key).
воскресенье, 9 июня 2024 г. в 05:42:31 UTC+5, Ninjaplex: