EXEs of BT apps I've made

Fredo Corleone

Nov 22, 2021, 8:02:32 AM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi guys,

as in the object of the convo here a couple of EXEs I've been requested so far:
- Syllogimous v3 syllogimous-v3.rar
- Hyper 3D N-back v2.rar

If you want any other app exefied just ask me! :)

(I know the app size is quite big but can't do nothing about it, it's a full-fledged chromium browser bundled with my scripts. That said I don't think space is really a problem these days. Take it as it is, or just download the files from the repo.)

Thanks,
Fredo Corleone

Jack

Nov 22, 2021, 12:51:50 PM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks so much!

Jack

Nov 22, 2021, 12:53:52 PM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
P.S. What's the best way to run them now? My taskbar says 'syllogimous-v3.rar is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous'; same for v2.rar. How would you recommend we open them?

unknown player

Nov 22, 2021, 3:27:55 PM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I am just curious how do you know that your program will yield benefits?

Thomas Lind

Nov 22, 2021, 4:36:25 PM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
doesn't launch; getting an error "The procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in the dynamic link library"

Fredo Corleone

Nov 23, 2021, 6:08:08 AM11/23/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Sorry I forgot to bundle the necessary stuff... I'm re-uploading it, try again later and it should work.

Jack

Nov 24, 2021, 7:44:22 AM11/24/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks Fredo, will you post a new link when they are ready or will the old one work?

Torarin Vik

Nov 24, 2021, 12:00:37 PM11/24/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Great stuff thank you. This application is extremely useful and a huge improvement from the original n-back training imo.

Fredo Corleone

Nov 25, 2021, 7:03:58 AM11/25/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
@Jack you just need to download from the same link, I've updated it.
@ torar Thank you! Hope you enjoy it

Jack

Nov 25, 2021, 2:01:35 PM11/25/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks! What program would you recommend to open them?

Jack

Nov 28, 2021, 4:52:55 AM11/28/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Come on, brother Fredo, I need that recommendation -- you're breaking my heart ;)

unknown player

Nov 28, 2021, 11:51:18 AM11/28/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
its just a rar folder, extract it and run the exe

nema...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2021, 3:55:25 AM12/1/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Why would anyone need exe version, when one can just download html version from github which can run very nicely over any web-browser!