Getting started with Brain Training

瀏覽次數:331 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Uroš Lukić

未讀,
2021年9月12日 下午2:04:582021/9/12
收件者:Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hello,
I have recently discovered n-back task, and with it - this group and it really got me interested into brain training.
I have a few more years of neural plasticity so how do I use it and start training my brain?
What's a good beginner's regime?

Fredo Corleone

未讀,
2021年9月13日 凌晨4:58:412021/9/13
收件者:Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I started by smashing N-back games, along with mnemonic training (remembering long lists of numbers), on daily basis.
I think the above helped by strengthening my willpower to endure substantial confusion caused by mental exercise (this kind of confusion is similar to when you try to learn something new from nothing).
Along those exercise I were reading books and programming (which I'm still doing to these days).

I'm currently meditating as much as possible whenever and wherever I go and while I do pretty much anything.
My meditation is just avoiding having thoughts, focusing on my breath and staying focused as much as possible on the here-&-now.
I'm opening a thread to speak about my experience with meditation.

Charlotte Shu

未讀,
2022年2月27日 下午6:05:512022/2/27
收件者:Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Where is the thread?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄