stare at the plus sign in the middle or not?

unknown player

Nov 25, 2021, 2:11:42 PM11/25/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Should I be staring at that plus sign in the middle? or move my eyes as a new trial square appears in the grid ? Thanks !!

unknown player

Dec 11, 2021, 12:06:49 AM12/11/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Bump

so where should my eyes placement be? on that plus sign in the middle box or track each new square as it appears?

david

Dec 16, 2021, 3:34:51 PM12/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
i think you should do whatever works for you. you are not required to place your eyes a certain way when playing the game.

personally, i track the squares with my eyes. i haven't tried doing it the other way, but my current method works for me, so i don't intend to change it.