Rft style games for math

Sam Bachmann

Apr 24, 2023, 6:36:38 AM4/24/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi I have am someone with dyscalculia who is otherwise high functioning and I'm wondering if there's any rft style games that focus on just numerical reasoning. I've seen a link to a site called twitchmath but the link is dead. Does anyone know of a game that exists or how to best modify rft for that specific aspect of intelligence? I made a version of rft just replacing letters with numbers but that might not do enough. I was thinking of doing something with basic arithmetic but not sure if that's too skill based and not related enough to intelligence. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Alberto Flaño Lombardo

May 15, 2023, 12:00:48 PM5/15/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Equaline.