Syllogism Hyper 3D N-back and other user-made brain trainers for download?

Torarin Vik

Nov 16, 2021, 6:21:32 AM11/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I have started using these. But I fear that they may be taken down in the future.
Is there a way to freeze these into an .exe file? Because I remember doing this in
Python so there should be trivial to do with JS as well.
In other words, is it possible for you(the makers) to put it up for download?
Regards Torarin Vik.

itrn...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2021, 2:07:22 PM11/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I second this

infogr...@free.fr

Nov 17, 2021, 9:43:53 PM11/17/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Me too.

Fredo Corleone

Nov 18, 2021, 2:54:38 AM11/18/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I guys I could compile the executables... For which platform do you need them?

Jack

Nov 18, 2021, 8:55:09 AM11/18/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I'd like to download these if possible; I'm a Luddite though so not sure what to ask for besides the ability to run it on a Windows computer (or Android)

itrn...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2021, 7:34:26 PM11/18/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I use mac!

Fredo Corleone

Nov 22, 2021, 7:12:02 AM11/22/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi guys I'm making a new thread for this request. I'm making EXEs for Windows because I don't have access to a Mac machine, if you have I can teach you the steps...