Rehearsal strategy

Aitor Natividad

Feb 20, 2024, 11:49:31 AMFeb 20
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Are there any testimonials of success  using the rehearsal strategy exclusively? So far, I have only read about success stories with the intuitive method.

Ninjaplex

Mar 11, 2024, 3:20:56 PMMar 11
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I have seen a post describing rehersal as counter productive and isnt effective in other tasks (benifits) of dnb. since most things are intuitive I wont expect you to reherse something over. So I try to avoid rehersal

Taurean Lee

Mar 11, 2024, 10:47:01 PMMar 11
to brain-t...@googlegroups.com