I built a dual n-back app!

Hamza

Jun 4, 2023, 1:34:00 PM6/4/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi folks!

I was frustrated with the dual n-back apps that I found online so I built my own: Presenting: Brain Workout (https://brainworkout.app)

A simple, humble, and dare I say, powerful app that I hope this community enjoys using. You can change the level, trials and some other good stuff in the settings panel.

Please note that this app is VERY MUCH in beta (It doesn't even have a landing page) and I'm actively working on adding more features and games.

I'd love to hear any feedback that you may have !

Happy n-backing,

Hamza

Marco Kalel

Jun 22, 2023, 6:27:42 AM6/22/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks

John Curcio

Jul 16, 2023, 7:07:35 PM7/16/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thank you! I've been similarly frustrated, I had to clone the brainworkshop repo. Even that is pretty buggy, the graph to view progress over time always shows a blank screen. I think I'll use your implementation from now on.