N-brains platform

Олег Хасьянов

Feb 8, 2022, 10:25:40 AM2/8/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hi guys. I was a little inspired by the idea of the N-Back game, its capabilities, so I decided to make a separate platform for this. I made the platform mainly for myself and just as a project in the portfolio, but suddenly someone will also be interested. Everything is absolutely free, you can play without even registering. If anyone is interested, here is the link https://n-brains.com/en

I am always ready to listen to any criticism, comments, ideas and add or change something on the platform.

Thank you for your attention!