Re: My 3D n-back created in 2015 now online again!

Message has been deleted

Uroš Lukić

May 21, 2022, 8:39:07 AM5/21/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Robert, you damn genius, we need you here:
недеља, 6. фебруар 2022. у 14:53:04 UTC+1 robert...@gmail.com је написао/ла:
Link: https://coloralphabet.herokuapp.com/3dnback.php# Thanks!

Marco Kalel

May 25, 2023, 2:11:21 PM5/25/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
The site gives me the message "Application Error". Is there another link now?

Il giorno domenica 6 febbraio 2022 alle 14:53:04 UTC+1 robert chalean ha scritto:
Link: https://coloralphabet.herokuapp.com/3dnback.php# Thanks!

Grey Bach

May 25, 2023, 9:06:38 PM5/25/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
It doesn't work for me either. Robert, man, can you please bring this back? It was great.

Damjan Djordjevic

Jun 18, 2023, 12:44:49 PM6/18/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I think it's because heroku(the site this app is hosted on) removed it's free plan.
A quick google search revealed this github project https://github.com/4skinSkywalker/3D-N-back although I have no idea how to play it xD

Marco Kalel

Jun 20, 2023, 4:51:00 PM6/20/23
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I was looking for the Stroop n-back. Do yuo know where to fin it please?