Accelerated Studying and Justin Sung

Uroš Lukić

Dec 9, 2022, 5:06:04 PM12/9/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Oh boy,
I have a histology test in a week and I'm looking to spend that time well.
How do I study efficiently?
I've recently discovered Justin Sung and his course seems very interesting, but it's way to expensive. Does anyone have access to the recordings of it or have suggestions for any good alternatives?
I already know about spaced repetition and active recall but Justin Sung goes much further, introducing stuff like proper encoding of knowledge and efficient mind mapping.

Bo T

Dec 11, 2022, 10:08:22 AM12/11/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I don't think it is wise to resort to explicit strategies in order to learn, just let it happen organically, your brain is designed to be a learning machine. But if you need a "strategy", the best course of action is to try  relating ideas when studying, so when you encounter something new, think about how it relates to what you have already learned and integrate it.

If you want to improve your cognition in general, try relational brain training using Syllogimous v3 which you can find on this group.