Re: relational training

Message has been deleted

Leonardo

Jul 16, 2022, 9:55:56 AM7/16/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Why is a giant dick one of the images? img_trans.gif
El jueves, 14 de julio de 2022 a las 18:04:23 UTC+2, robert...@gmail.com escribió:
new mode hints (all elements appear shuffled at the end of sylogisms) here the link https://coloralphabet.herokuapp.com/em/#top

El jueves, 14 de julio de 2022 a las 0:07:46 UTC-3, robert chalean escribió:
i thinked in a change in the app at the finish of the test all the element appear shuffled then you have a memory help to reorder the elements. What do you think?
Message has been deleted

BM XT

Jul 21, 2022, 1:13:37 PM7/21/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
How do I change language to english? Or should I use translator?

вторник, 19 июля 2022 г. в 07:20:05 UTC+5, robert...@gmail.com:

There is the image of a major system of an app of a memory school from Spain. Now i deleted the image.
Message has been deleted