Memorize words

Fredo Corleone

Sep 6, 2021, 8:21:25 AM9/6/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I made this really quick game to train memory for words (in reality I've made it to train my visualization/story-telling skills).
https://codepen.io/eternalsunshineofspotlessmind/full/qBjavgz
Approximately 1/4 words is a verb the rest are nouns.

Leonardo

Sep 6, 2021, 12:45:51 PM9/6/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You would have love Silogismos by Robert. He should send you the files so you can keep developing it.

Fredo Corleone

Sep 6, 2021, 3:12:07 PM9/6/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
If you explain me in details what Silogismos is all about I can think of remixing it in Codepen :)