Dual 3-Back

jacob spars

Jun 7, 2022, 1:05:38 PM6/7/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
How long did it take you guys to be able to consistently do Dual 3-Back? I'm a beginner and am just wondering what other peoples' growth has looked like. Thanks!

Leonardo

Jun 7, 2022, 1:51:19 PM6/7/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Zero time. The first day I already surpassed that mark by much.

BM XT

Jun 10, 2022, 10:02:17 AM6/10/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Can't remember exactly, maybe couple of weeks. I only remember, that it seemed super hard even dual 2-back. Then 3-back seemed very hard.
But consistence and patience make wonders. In like 3 months and a week I managed to climb 8. Just keep pushing and you'll get over it in no time.
вторник, 7 июня 2022 г. в 22:51:19 UTC+5, Leonardo:

Tim Isaev

Jul 12, 2022, 12:56:58 AM7/12/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
it took me probably like 3 months

пятница, 10 июня 2022 г. в 20:02:17 UTC+6, grad...@gmail.com: