Dual vs Tri/Quad/Combi etc

已查看 466 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

unknown player

未读,
2022年2月1日 13:41:312022/2/1
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Heyo, I was wondering why do most people practice dnb instead of something like Tri/Quad or combination which seems to be more difficult and taxing on our memory? which probably yields better results,  am i missing something here???

Fredo Corleone

未读,
2022年2月1日 15:01:542022/2/1
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Tri/Quad or whatever really is not superior than DNB because people have just two distinct storages for working memory (visuospatial sketchpad and phonological loop). Getting more things at once for each one of those two channels of memory is multitasking.

unknown player

未读,
2022年2月2日 21:50:572022/2/2
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Interesting, thanks a lot. I have a question though, the app that you created has many different stimuli to choose from. Should I be choosing only  2 stimuli? because you said here that "Getting more things at once for each one of those two channels of memory is multitasking." if yes, which two stimuli do you recommend for maximizing results?

unknown player

未读,
2022年2月3日 20:14:442022/2/3
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
bump

itrn...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年2月12日 14:58:172022/2/12
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Why do you think this? There are different brain areas that process spatial and visual information of a single object.

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:01:54 PM UTC-8 stopchemt...@gmail.com wrote:

itrn...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年2月13日 13:05:112022/2/13
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
actually doesn't triple(position, audio, shape/letter/number) most closely resemble actual thinking and learning?

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 12:01:54 PM UTC-8 stopchemt...@gmail.com wrote:

ФІ-14 Богдан Мишинкин

未读,
2022年2月15日 05:50:162022/2/15
收件人 brain-t...@googlegroups.com
For beginners it is too difficult.

On mar. 1 févr. 2022 à 20:41 unknown player <kisel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Heyo, I was wondering why do most people practice dnb instead of something like Tri/Quad or combination which seems to be more difficult and taxing on our memory? which probably yields better results,  am i missing something here???

wanamitsa

未读,
2022年2月28日 07:07:512022/2/28
收件人 brain-t...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible t0 increase my fluid intelligence t0 a gifted level

wanamitsa

未读,
2022年2月28日 07:08:142022/2/28
收件人 brain-t...@googlegroups.com
with dual n back

Fredo Corleone

未读,
2022年4月19日 06:19:322022/4/19
收件人 Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Just noticed there was a question for me, sprry for the delay.
For me the most important part is the visuospatial working memory, I tend to rely very much on it. For instance when I have to figure out how to solve a problem I try to depict in my mind the most important pieces of the puzzle and move/morph them around, sometimes I just stare at my mind images until the solution forms by itself.
As for the above, I would suggest going for visual stimuli being positions in space and shapes. If you want to cultivate you ability to switch intermittingly you can add sounds into the mix.

I use a software I've written myself which I called Hyper N-back, you can find it at: https://4skinskywalker.github.io/3D-N-back/v2/
This is completely free, opensource and you can play whatever configuration you want. It's basically a mono/dual/tri/quad/penta...N-back with configurable stimuli and plenty of settings.

I really don't understand why people still lose time with inferior N-backs being my Hyper N-back the most versatile of them all.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子