how long do i need to play n-back for daily to get results?

Tofe

May 9, 2022, 9:58:44 PM5/9/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
20 minutes, 30 minutes?
and at what month do i start to see benefits?

Fredo Corleone

May 10, 2022, 6:42:40 AM5/10/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I would do 15 minutes twice a daily, for at least 21 consecutives days.
If you start having lucid dreams, then it means it's working!

BM XT

May 26, 2022, 7:20:23 AM5/26/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
When I started I did 20 minutes twice a day. After sometime switched to one 40 minutes chunk.
Noticeable results came after 1 month of training. After month 2 my understanding of things, clarity of thought, articulation became much stronger. After month 3 my thoughts became more complex, sometimes almost multilayered. I started yo have strong urge for complex patterns and subject and also a despisal towards some primitive stuff, like in music and books. Now I'm on some plato again and feel this miz of curiosity, agitation, irritability. Like my brain almost itches sometimes, like it's being electrically stimulated or something.

вторник, 10 мая 2022 г. в 15:42:40 UTC+5, stopchemt...@gmail.com: