Robert Chalean, you damn genius.

Leonardo

Nov 28, 2021, 9:42:01 AM11/28/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Reupload your Silogismos page. Make an .exe. Whatever. I miss that app so much, that I think I'm gonna die without it. I have never been smarter than when daily training with it.

unknown player

Nov 28, 2021, 11:50:41 AM11/28/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Yes please reupload, Robert we need you!

Leonardo

Nov 29, 2021, 11:33:05 AM11/29/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
¡Roberto!

Raaj Rawa

Nov 29, 2021, 1:15:02 PM11/29/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo

Nov 29, 2021, 3:35:56 PM11/29/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
No, it is not.

Raaj Rawa

Nov 29, 2021, 8:35:50 PM11/29/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Robert, I second this - you are a focal point of this entire group. It would be amazing to see Siligismos!

Raaj Rawa

Nov 29, 2021, 8:36:20 PM11/29/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Sorry, I *third this
Message has been deleted

Bo T

Dec 14, 2021, 3:50:30 PM12/14/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You're the best Rob!!
Btw , What settings do you use on silogismos Leonardo?

On Monday, December 13, 2021 at 2:20:20 PM UTC+2 robert...@gmail.com wrote:
https://coloralphabet.herokuapp.com/em/

Raaj Rawa

Dec 16, 2021, 10:38:50 PM12/16/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks Rob. Much appreciated. Are there directions for how to get this set up?

Thanks.

On Monday, December 13, 2021 at 6:20:20 AM UTC-6 robert...@gmail.com wrote:
El lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2021 a las 22:36:20 UTC-3, Raaj Rawa escribió:
Message has been deleted

Raaj Rawa

Dec 21, 2021, 5:15:04 PM12/21/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Thanks Rob!

On Friday, December 17, 2021 at 3:20:10 PM UTC-6 robert...@gmail.com wrote:
1) You click silogismos  to select this training (then the checkbox is locked only int this mode)
2) change "berre mode" to "derecho" (images not display flipped)
3)you can change "images" to words etc
4)1.0 is the velocity of flash (you can set manual mode in this input option)  then you use keys "z" or "x" to advance...
5)click the play button....

Raaj Rawa

Dec 21, 2021, 5:15:47 PM12/21/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Are there directions on how siligismos is played?
Message has been deleted

Leonardo

Dec 25, 2021, 7:37:26 AM12/25/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
You are my new god.

El miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2021 a las 10:02:18 UTC+1, robert...@gmail.com escribió:

Yes you can change "new sys" to normal mode

unknown player

Dec 25, 2021, 12:02:01 PM12/25/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

Leonardo, could you please tell me what is it exactly what you like in the Silogismos game? what exactly benefits are you looking to get from it? I have not played it yet, but I want to know if it's worth pursuing in the long term, thanks

Leonardo

Dec 30, 2021, 5:21:16 PM12/30/21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Is there any way to use it without internet connection?

medStudent

Feb 6, 2022, 9:53:48 AM2/6/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
how to access the page in english ? plz