can you get a brain hemorrhage from overtraining in n-back?

Tofe

Dec 5, 2022, 2:57:05 PM12/5/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
i think a vessel located at the left side of my skull just popped from overtraining, is that possible?

BM XT

Dec 6, 2022, 5:23:30 AM12/6/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
In any case see a doctor first and ask question on the internet later.

вторник, 6 декабря 2022 г. в 00:57:05 UTC+5, thisemailb...@gmail.com:

Help Doge Fix His Broken Toe

Dec 6, 2022, 11:04:31 AM12/6/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence

I've had a similar experience, when you feel that sharp pain it means you're playing dual n-back wrong. Only play dual n-back level 1 don't increase the levels at all or else it'll mess up your focus and just overall make you dumber. You know that dual n-back is working when you feel like something is growing or connecting inside your brain. I don't think you'll experience a brain hemorrhage from playing too much dual n-back, in my experience its only made my general brain functioning better.

Fredo Corleone

Dec 6, 2022, 1:44:45 PM12/6/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

The same goes for your brain.