One thing to definitely not do w/ dual n back

Kenny Espinoza (Burning Fish)

Mar 17, 2024, 5:32:58 PMMar 17
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I know its not scientific but never replace the colored squares w/ porn.
I remembered that I did this in college about 7 years ago.
It was horrendous since I might be driving and I would happen to notice a building and then seconds later I would see in my minds eye the building in a very distracting way. The way I described it was a grabbed attention kind of way such as when you are in classroom and then someone opens the door causing everyone to look involuntarily.  I stopped so the effects have gone away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DualnBack/comments/70eckr/what_i_did_that_i_think_i_shouldnt_have_in_dual_n/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

BM XT

Mar 21, 2024, 4:40:51 AMMar 21
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Just use memes ifyou want to increase engagement. Helps me a ton. Porn would be overkill.

понедельник, 18 марта 2024 г. в 02:32:58 UTC+5, Kenny Espinoza (Burning Fish):